Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 2017 was a Tuesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 2017. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 738 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 246 days or 0.67 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 25 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 6, 2049.
If a dog named Patrick - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patrick will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Patrick will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Laura Antonelli
- 1947Maria Farantouri
- 1949Paul Shaffer
- 1962Paul Dinello
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1978Aimee Garcia
- 1984Joross Gamboa
- 1991Mayuko Kawakita
- 1992Jake Miller
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1793Carl Jonas Love Almqvist, Swedish poet, composer, and critic (d. 1866)
- 1887Ernst Röhm, German soldier, co-founded the Sturmabteilung (d. 1934)
- 1924Johanna Döbereiner, Brazilian agronomist (d. 2000)
- 1933Joe Knollenberg, American soldier and politician
- 1948Dick Morris, American political consultant, journalist, and author
- 1952Ole Thomsen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1961John Fenty, English businessman
- 1973Jade Puget, American guitarist and producer (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Redemption 87)
- 1977Fabio Grosso, Italian footballer and manager
- 1985Esha Gupta, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shawn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Shi Jingtang is enthroned as the first emperor of the Later Jin by Emperor Taizong of Liao, following a revolt against Emperor Fei of Later Tang.
- 1814The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam-powered presses built by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 1885Bulgarian victory in the Serbo-Bulgarian War preserves the Unification of Bulgaria.
- 1909Sergei Rachmaninoff makes the debut performance of his Piano Concerto No. 3, considered to be one of the most technically challenging piano concertos in the standard classical repertoire.
- 1919Lady Astor is elected as a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. She is the first woman to sit in the House of Commons. (Countess Markievicz, the first to be elected, refused to sit.)
- 1971Fred Quilt, a leader of the Tsilhqot'in First Nation suffers severe abdominal injuries allegedly caused by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers; he dies two days later.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution – In the face of protests, the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia announces it will give up its monopoly on political power.
- 2002Suicide bombers blow up an Israeli-owned hotel in Mombasa, Kenya; their colleagues fail in their attempt to bring down Arkia Israel Airlines Flight 582 with surface-to-air missiles.
- 2013A 5.6 earthquake in Iran kills seven people and injures 45 others.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Miller, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Shingo Kawaguchi, Lucien Guitry, Laura Jansen, Will Champlin, Laura Molina, Saki Aibu, Anna Held, Brad Meltzer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 2017.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 2017 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 2017
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 738 days
- Days spent sleeping: 246 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.67 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 25
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 2049
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Number one song: Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage (December 2, 2017)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XI.MMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1952 – George Strait, American singer, guitarist, producer, and actor (Ace in the Hole Band); April 6, 1987 – Heidi Mount, American model; August 22, 1955 – Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927