Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 334th day of the year 1920. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,873 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,958 days or 32.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1952.
If a dog named Debo - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Debo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Debo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1942John Grillo
- 1949Jerry Lawler
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1982Imogen Thomas
- 1984J. Holiday
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
- 1988Clémence Saint-Preux
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1920Yegor Ligachev, Russian engineer and politician
- 1938Kashiwado Tsuyoshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 47th Yokozuna (d. 1996)
- 1940Denny Doherty, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Mamas & the Papas and The Halifax III) (d. 2007)
- 1948David Rintoul, Scottish actor
- 1956Katrin Saks, Estonian politician
- 1960Cathy Moriarty, American actress
- 1982Ashley Force, American race car driver
- 1982Lucas Black, American actor
- 1987Stephen O'Halloran, Irish footballer
- 1988Russell Wilson, American football player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kit Lambert, Robert Taylor, Swastika Mukherjee, Hideo Nakata, Ella Chen, Yōji Matsuda, Christine McGlade, Mick Jones, Ron Hynes, Ezzatolah Entezami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 286 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,873 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,958 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1948 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1956 – David Copperfield, American magician and actor; October 18, 1965 – Curtis Stigers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 4, 1949 – Stella Parton, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,726