Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 334th day of the year 1920. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,062 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,021 days or 32.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1952.
If a dog named Arto - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1933John Mayall
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1978Lauren German
- 1982Marthe Valle
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1798Alexander Brullov, Russian painter and architect, designed the Pulkovo Observatory (d. 1877)
- 1881Julius Raab, Austrian engineer and politician, 19th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1964)
- 1895Busby Berkeley, American director and choreographer (d. 1976)
- 1899Andrija Artuković, Croatian lawyer and politician, 1st Minister of Interior of the Independent State of Croatia (d. 1988)
- 1957Matthew Rubel, American businessman
- 1975Younus Khan, Pakistani cricketer
- 1979The Game, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit)
- 1981Nicholas Teo, Malaysian singer and actor
- 1987Stephen O'Halloran, Irish footballer
- 1995Laura Marano, American actress and singer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cass Elliot, Paul Hagen, Marc Déry, María Elena Velasco, Kate Beahan, Allu Aravind, James Durbin, Tyrone Power, Susan Harris, Todd Lasance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,062 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1948 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1962 – Craig Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers); August 30, 1953 – Lech Majewski, Polish director, producer, and screenwriter; July 26, 1917 – Alberta Adams, American singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946