Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1930. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,221 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,740 days or 29.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1962.
If a dog named Perro - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perro will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Perro will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1935Diane Ladd
- 1955Howie Mandel
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong
- 1978Ludwika Paleta
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752)
- 1899Andrija Artuković, Croatian lawyer and politician, 1st Minister of Interior of the Independent State of Croatia (d. 1988)
- 1908Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., American pastor and politician (d. 1972)
- 1919Joe Weider, Canadian-American bodybuilder and publisher, co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (d. 2013)
- 1930Alan Lee Williams, English academic and politician
- 1940Denny Doherty, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Mamas & the Papas and The Halifax III) (d. 2007)
- 1957Matthew Rubel, American businessman
- 1958Michael Dempsey, Zimbabwean-English bass player (The Cure, Associates, Presence, Easy Cure, The Lotus Eaters, and Malice)
- 1968Jonathan Knight, American singer-songwriter and dancer (New Kids on the Block)
- 1971Brad May, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1729Natchez Indians massacre 138 Frenchmen, 35 French women, and 56 children at Fort Rosalie, near the site of modern-day Natchez, Mississippi.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darryl F. Zanuck, George Newbern, Masatoshi Hamada, Kora Karvouni, Gino Quilico, Alex Lifeson, Kaori Iida, Amaury Nolasco, Nicolai Gedda, Zarah Leander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 286 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,221 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,740 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,091
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1962
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1940 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1922 – Max Bygraves, English-Australian actor and singer (d. 2012); November 9, 1970 – Susan Tedeschi, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tedeschi Trucks Band); March 16, 1905 – Elisabeth Flickenschildt, German actress, producer, and author (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,700