Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1930. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,761 days or 29.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1962.
If a dog named Falafel - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Falafel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Falafel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1946Nathan Jung
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez
- 1949Stan Rogers
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1977Juan José Gurruchaga
- 1979The Game
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853)
- 1882Henri Fabre, French pilot and engineer (d. 1984)
- 1910Elizabeth Choy, Malaysian-Singaporean educator and politician (d. 2006)
- 1922Minnie Miñoso, Cuban-American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1928Ernie Vossler, American golfer (d. 2013)
- 1929Derek Jameson, English journalist (d. 2012)
- 1955C. David Johnson, Canadian actor
- 1961Kim Delaney, American actress and producer
- 1971Brad May, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1986Jerome Sala, Filipino singer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zach Mills, Eric Tai, Esha Gupta, Jeane Manson, John Mark Ainsley, Garry McDonald, Nocturno Culto, Floyd Red Crow Westerman, Kazuki Namioka, Marc Alaimo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,761 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,093
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1962
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1940 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1935 – Eddie Floyd, American singer-songwriter (The Falcons); August 18, 1975 – Kaitlin Olson, American actress; April 11, 1987 – Joss Stone, English singer-songwriter, and actress (SuperHeavy).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914