Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1941. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,575 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,525 days or 26.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1973.
If a dog named Squid - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squid will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Squid will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1951Don Walker
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1964Don Cheadle
- 1972Brian Baumgartner
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1982Marthe Valle
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1427Zhengtong Emperor of China (d. 1464)
- 1881Artur Phleps, Romanian-German general (d. 1944)
- 1888Joe Slater, Australian footballer and captain (d. 1917)
- 1915Billy Strayhorn, American pianist and composer (d. 1967)
- 1944Twink, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (The Pretty Things, Pink Fairies, Tomorrow and Stars)
- 1957Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Andrew McCarthy, American actor and director
- 1986Park Ju-hyun, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (Spica)
- 1995Laura Marano, American actress and singer
- 1998Ayumu Hirano, Japanese snowboarder
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Taylor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hulk Hogan, Don Blackman, Christopher Plummer, Dean Butler, Angelo Muscat, Chalice, Barbara Sukowa, Lars Danielsson, Al Masini, Chris Fountain.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1935. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,575 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,525 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 968
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 1940 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1935 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1982 – Cobie Smulders, Canadian actress; April 19, 1925 – John Kraaijkamp, Sr., Dutch actor (d. 2011); October 12, 1953 – David Threlfall, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974