Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1942. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,585 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,528 days or 26.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1974.
If a dog named Ean - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ean will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ean will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1951Don Walker
- 1955C. David Johnson
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1974Lin Chi-ling
- 1976Ehren McGhehey
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1835Empress Dowager Cixi of China (d. 1908)
- 1895Busby Berkeley, American director and choreographer (d. 1976)
- 1940Oscar Espinosa Chepe, Cuban-Spanish economist and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1941Bill Freehan, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1942Chatrichalerm Yukol, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956Leo Laporte, American television host and author
- 1960Cathy Moriarty, American actress
- 1970Mark Pembridge, Welsh footballer and coach
- 1974Pavol Demitra, Slovak ice hockey player (d. 2011)
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AYEVEG? Check your answers here: Word search AYEVEG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Bonnet, Franz Xaver Kroetz, Dallas Green, Frankie Beverly, Luis Saslavsky, Märt Avandi, Kelly Ripa, Geoff Ramsey, William Wyler, George McCrae.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1964. Your score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,585 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,528 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 968
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1964 (-210)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1972 – Jessi Alexander, American singer-songwriter; January 12, 1938 – Lewis Fiander, Australian actor; May 4, 1921 – John van Kesteren, Dutch-American tenor and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990