Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1942. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,874 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,291 days or 25.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1974.
If a dog named Stud - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stud will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stud will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1946Brian Cadd
- 1956Hinton Battle
- 1962Ronny Jordan
- 1964Don Cheadle
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1976Ehren McGhehey
- 1981John Milhiser
- 1982Marthe Valle
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1881Artur Phleps, Romanian-German general (d. 1944)
- 1881Julius Raab, Austrian engineer and politician, 19th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1964)
- 1882Henri Fabre, French pilot and engineer (d. 1984)
- 1957Janet Napolitano, American lawyer, academic, and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of Homeland Security
- 1960Howard Johnson, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1960Marco Bucci, Italian discus thrower (d. 2013)
- 1972Minoru Tanaka, Japanese wrestler and boxer
- 1979Francis Beltrán, Dominican baseball player
- 1979Simon Amstell, English comedian, actor, and television host
- 1984Sitti, Filipino singer and actress
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ava Leigh, Lori Alan, Vlada Divljan, Belinda Mariano, Rostislav Yankovsky, Wahed Wafa, Florin Piersic, Jake Vargas, Donell Jones, Nathaniel Marston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,874 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,291 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1974
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1964 (-210)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1959 – Val Kilmer, American actor, singer, and producer; July 22, 1931 – Perry Lopez, American actor (d. 2008); September 4, 1919 – Howard Morris, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930