Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1946. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,783 days or 24.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1978.
If a dog named Pingo - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pingo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pingo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1942Chatrichalerm Yukol
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1955C. David Johnson
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
- 1986Jerome Sala
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1856Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg, German politician, 5th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1921)
- 1881Artur Phleps, Romanian-German general (d. 1944)
- 1928Paul Simon, American intelligence officer, politician, United States Senator from Illinois (1985–1997) and 39th Lieutenant Governor of Illinois (d. 2003)
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Don Walker, Australian singer-songwriter and pianist (Cold Chisel and Tex, Don and Charlie)
- 1956Leo Laporte, American television host and author
- 1962Ronny Jordan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong, South Korean actor
- 1981John Milhiser, American comedian and actor
- 1986Jerome Sala, Filipino singer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patsy Pease, Steven Weber, May Andersen, Simon Pegg, Aurélien Recoing, Asaya Kimijima, Konstantin Kinchev, Yumi Adachi, Dave Alvin, Elliott Murphy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1946.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1946 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1946
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 892
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1946 – Brian Cadd, Australian singer-songwriter, keyboard player and producer (The Groop, Axiom, and The Flying Burrito Brothers); December 8, 1949 – Ray Shulman, English violinist, guitarist, and producer (Simon Dupree and the Big Sound and Gentle Giant); August 22, 1909 – Julius J. Epstein, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,826