Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1946. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,765 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,255 days or 25.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1978.
If a dog named Sareena - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sareena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sareena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1946Brian Cadd
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1978Ludwika Paleta
- 1979Simon Amstell
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1982Marthe Valle
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1484Joachim Vadian, Swiss physician, scholar, and politician (d. 1551)
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853)
- 1899Emma Morano, Italian supercentenarian
- 1908Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., American pastor and politician (d. 1972)
- 1943Janet Holmes à Court, Australian businesswoman
- 1949Jerry Lawler, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor
- 1970Larry Joe Campbell, American actor and director
- 1975Andreas Ioannides, Cypriot footballer
- 1988Clémence Saint-Preux, French singer and actress
- 1997Ye Qiuyu, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dwight’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hikaru Yaotome, Mel Ferrer, Roger E. Mosley, Sarah Solemani, Mira Sorvino, Uncle Dave Macon, Raymond Cruz, Derek Ramsay, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kym Marsh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1946.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1946 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1946
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,765 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 940
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1999 – Kerry Ingram, English actress and singer; February 27, 1923 – Dexter Gordon, American saxophonist, composer, and actor (d. 1990); June 29, 1982 – Colin Jost, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849