Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 334th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,019 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 847 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1955C. David Johnson
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1984J. Holiday
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1797Gaetano Donizetti, Italian composer (d. 1848)
- 1798Alexander Brullov, Russian painter and architect, designed the Pulkovo Observatory (d. 1877)
- 1878John Derbyshire, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1938)
- 1915Billy Strayhorn, American pianist and composer (d. 1967)
- 1917Pierre Gaspard-Huit, French director and screenwriter
- 1929Woo Yong-gak, North Korean soldier
- 1933John Mayall, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1942Maggie Thompson, American author and critic
- 1955Howie Mandel, Canadian comedian, actor, and television host
- 1957Janet Napolitano, American lawyer, academic, and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of Homeland Security
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Özge Özberk, Die, Dave Melillo, Naomi Grossman, Gerard McCarthy, Patty Pravo, Peter Anders, Zachary Gordon, Zhang Huiwen, Hyomin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1948.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1962 – David Sparrow, English-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 29, 1954 – Terry Kinney, American actor and director; December 7, 1947 – Tony Thomas, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903