Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Callan - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Callan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Callan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Fran Ryan
- 1951Don Walker
- 1954Joel Coen
- 1955C. David Johnson
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1979Simon Amstell
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1627John Ray, English biologist and botanist (d. 1705)
- 1831Frederick Townsend Ward, American sailor and soldier (d. 1862)
- 1901Mildred Harris, American actress (d. 1944)
- 1919Joe Weider, Canadian-American bodybuilder and publisher, co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (d. 2013)
- 1927Vin Scully, American sportscaster
- 1931Shintaro Katsu, Japanese actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1997)
- 1932Fernando Guillén, Spanish actor (d. 2013)
- 1947Malcolm Grant, New Zealand-English lawyer and academic
- 1951Barry Goudreau, American guitarist (Boston, RTZ, and Ernie and the Automatics)
- 1970Mark Pembridge, Welsh footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Freeman, Akira Nogami, Takeshi Kitano, Miriam Hopkins, Mónica Naranjo, Mickey Gilley, Christy Moore, Sung-Hi Lee, Rituparno Ghosh, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1983 – Chen Bolin, Taiwanese actor; February 18, 1994 – Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter; July 18, 1993 – Lee Taemin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227