Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,783 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1994.
If a dog named Wheelie - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wheelie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wheelie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1946Nathan Jung
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1964Don Cheadle
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1976Chadwick Boseman
- 1980Chun Jung-myung
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752)
- 1818William Ellery Channing American poet and author (d. 1901)
- 1832Louisa May Alcott, American author and poet (d. 1888)
- 1878John Derbyshire, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1938)
- 1929Woo Yong-gak, North Korean soldier
- 1939Peter Bergman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1949Garry Shandling, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1959Rich Camarillo, American football player and coach
- 1970Frank Delgado, American keyboard player (Deftones)
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña, Chilean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1893The Ziqiang Institute, today known as Wuhan University, is founded by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing dynasty China, after his memorial to the throne is approved by the Qing Government.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lali Espósito, Tony Scalzo, Alida Valli, Lothaire Bluteau, Monica Zetterlund, Willem Dafoe, Michael Rapaport, Euronymous, Kenichi Matsuyama, Belinda Panelo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1984 – Katie Rees, American model, Miss Nevada USA 2007; December 1, 1967 – Nestor Carbonell, American actor; September 18, 1944 – Michael Franks, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,259