Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1946Brian Cadd
- 1949Jerry Lawler
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1954Joel Coen
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1961Tom Sizemore
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong
- 1986Park Ju-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1803Gottfried Semper, German architect and academic, designed the Semper Opera House (d. 1879)
- 1908N. S. Krishnan, Indian actor, singer, and director (d. 1957)
- 1940Oscar Espinosa Chepe, Cuban-Spanish economist and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1959Neal Broten, American ice hockey player
- 1962Andy LaRocque, Swedish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Diamond and Death)
- 1972Jamal Mashburn, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1977Juan José Gurruchaga, Chilean actor
- 1978Dimitrios Konstantopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1979Francis Beltrán, Dominican baseball player
- 1992David Lambert, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sage the Gemini, Olga San Juan, Seann Walsh, David Beckham, Rob Huebel, Sophie Turner, Beatrice Lillie, Yasuharu Konishi, Terence Bayler, Herbert Lom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1926 – Shelley Berman, American actor and producer; May 23, 1943 – Vicky Moscholiou, Greek singer (d. 2005); May 19, 1947 – Paul Brady, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Planxty and The Johnstons).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922