Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,331 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Georgeous - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Georgeous will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Georgeous will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1964Don Cheadle
- 1970Larry Joe Campbell
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1986Jerome Sala
- 1986Park Ju-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1781Andrés Bello, Venezuelan poet and philosopher (d. 1865)
- 1849John Ambrose Fleming, English physicist and engineer (d. 1945)
- 1945Csaba Pléh, Hungarian psychologist and linguist
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Neal Broten, American ice hockey player
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress
- 1980Chun Jung-myung, South Korean actor
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN)
- 1986Jerome Sala, Filipino singer
- 1992David Lambert, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Jourdan, Kathi McDonald, Hwanhee, Asaka Kubo, Melvin Franklin, Lawrence Kasdan, Maja Ivarsson, Soumitra Chatterjee, Dan Puric, Peter Kern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1960 – Kyle Gass, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Tenacious D and Trainwreck); June 7, 1957 – Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer-songwriter and producer; September 24, 1972 – Kate Fleetwood, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233