Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,241 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cannoli - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cannoli will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cannoli will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1979Simon Amstell
- 1980Chun Jung-myung
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1981John Milhiser
- 1986Jerome Sala
- 1992David Lambert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1901Mildred Harris, American actress (d. 1944)
- 1904Egon Eiermann, German architect, designed the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (d. 1970)
- 1935Diane Ladd, American actress
- 1939Peter Bergman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1947Malcolm Grant, New Zealand-English lawyer and academic
- 1954Steve Rogers, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1978Ludwika Paleta, Polish-Mexican actress
- 1980Chun Jung-myung, South Korean actor
- 1997Ye Qiuyu, Chinese tennis player
- 1998Ayumu Hirano, Japanese snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanna Cassidy, Pedro Infante, Hideya Tawada, Jerry Wexler, Lucas Grabeel, Penelope Keith, Whitney Toyloy, Brenda Holloway, Ipče Ahmedovski, Lou Rawls.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1935 – Jack Riley, American actor and singer; January 6, 1930 – Vic Tayback, American actor (d. 1990); June 23, 1977 – Jason Mraz, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324