Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1942John Grillo
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1949Jerry Lawler
- 1949Stan Rogers
- 1956Hinton Battle
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1972Brian Baumgartner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1901Mildred Harris, American actress (d. 1944)
- 1933John Mayall, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1943Bobbi Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000)
- 1946Brian Cadd, Australian singer-songwriter, keyboard player and producer (The Groop, Axiom, and The Flying Burrito Brothers)
- 1964Ken Monkou, Surinamese-Dutch footballer
- 1972Jamal Mashburn, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1976Michalis Kakiouzis, Greek basketball player
- 1979The Game, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit)
- 1981Nicholas Teo, Malaysian singer and actor
- 1992David Lambert, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1729Natchez Indians massacre 138 Frenchmen, 35 French women, and 56 children at Fort Rosalie, near the site of modern-day Natchez, Mississippi.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard O'Sullivan, Moon So-ri, Hailee Steinfeld, Lisa McCune, Fabio Lione, Peter Stebbings, Tim McInnerny, Kostas Mountakis, Thorleif Lund, Candi Staton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1926 – Paul Burke, American actor (d. 2009); July 2, 1973 – Peter Kay, English comedian, actor, director, and producer; November 5, 1983 – Alexa Chung, English model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954