Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1949Jerry Lawler
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1960Cathy Moriarty
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1980Chun Jung-myung
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1690Christian August, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst (d. 1747)
- 1799Amos Bronson Alcott, American philosopher and educator (d. 1888)
- 1825Jean-Martin Charcot, French neurologist and psychologist (d. 1893)
- 1930Shirley Porter, English politician, Lord Mayor of Westminster
- 1930Vladimir Šenauer, Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1942Ann Dunham, American anthropologist and educator (d. 1995)
- 1949Garry Shandling, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1964Ken Monkou, Surinamese-Dutch footballer
- 1974Pavol Demitra, Slovak ice hockey player (d. 2011)
- 1982Ramya, Indian actress, singer, and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Spring Hill – A Confederate advance into Tennessee misses an opportunity to crush the Union Army. General John Bell Hood is angered, which leads to the Battle of Franklin.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernice Johnson Reagon, Mark E. Smith, Steve Cochran, Marta Romero, Joe Taslim, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Benedita Pereira, E. G. Marshall, Christopher Egan, Lina Cavalieri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1933 – Sarah Marshall, English-American actress (d. 2014); September 10, 1914 – Robert Wise, American director and producer (d. 2005); August 8, 1926 – Richard Anderson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973