Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,871 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mu?eco - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mu?eco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mu?eco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1942John Grillo
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1962Ronny Jordan
- 1968Jonathan Knight
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1981John Milhiser
- 1992David Lambert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1803Gottfried Semper, German architect and academic, designed the Semper Opera House (d. 1879)
- 1823La Fayette Grover, American politician and lawyer, 4th Governor of Oregon (d. 1911)
- 1904Egon Eiermann, German architect, designed the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (d. 1970)
- 1928Ernie Vossler, American golfer (d. 2013)
- 1946Nathan Jung, Chinese American actor and stuntman
- 1951Barry Goudreau, American guitarist (Boston, RTZ, and Ernie and the Automatics)
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong, South Korean actor
- 1977Maria Petrova, Russian figure skater
- 1985Evangelia Aravani, Greek model
- 1988Lee Hyun-ho, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melanie Griffith, Marley Marl, Joey Molland, Barbara Sheldon, Elli Kokkinou, David Carradine, Chinami Tokunaga, Lisa LoCicero, Go Soo, Maury Chaykin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1947 – Tommy James, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tommy James and the Shondells); October 31, 1990 – Lil' JJ, American actor and rapper; October 23, 1945 – Kim Larsen, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gasolin').
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,320