Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,694 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 464 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Felix Cavaliere
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1952Jeff Fahey
- 1968Jonathan Knight
- 1974Lin Chi-ling
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1984J. Holiday
- 1985Evangelia Aravani
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1888Joe Slater, Australian footballer and captain (d. 1917)
- 1932Jacques Chirac, French soldier and politician, 22nd President of France
- 1955C. David Johnson, Canadian actor
- 1959Rahm Emanuel, American politician, 23rd White House Chief of Staff
- 1961Tom Sizemore, American actor and producer
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong, South Korean actor
- 1971Brad May, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin, American actress
- 1972Willie Bain, Scottish academic and politician
- 1986Park Ju-hyun, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (Spica)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Rhoads, Cas Haley, John Foxx, Gemma Ward, Drew Lachey, Jackie Chan, Richard Mulligan, Ponvannan, Alana Austin, Timothy Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1934 – Jim Ed Brown, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Browns) (d. 2015); June 19, 1930 – Gena Rowlands, American actress; March 29, 1980 – Chris D'Elia, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947