Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sperry - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sperry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sperry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Merle Travis
- 1942John Grillo
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1961Tom Sizemore
- 1962Ronny Jordan
- 1976Chadwick Boseman
- 1979The Game
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1895Busby Berkeley, American director and choreographer (d. 1976)
- 1898C. S. Lewis, Irish-English author and poet (d. 1963)
- 1928Ernie Vossler, American golfer (d. 2013)
- 1938Gene Okerlund, American ring announcer and journalist
- 1945Csaba Pléh, Hungarian psychologist and linguist
- 1947Petra Kelly, German activist and politician (d. 1992)
- 1959Neal Broten, American ice hockey player
- 1973Sarah Jones, American actress and playwright
- 1977Juan José Gurruchaga, Chilean actor
- 1987Stephen O'Halloran, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Forster, Erica Leerhsen, Dana Elcar, Leeann Tweeden, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Esther Schweins, Tom Bosley, Barry Newman, David Ogden Stiers, Piero Pelù.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1949 – Maureen McGovern, American singer and actress; February 24, 1922 – Steven Hill, American actor; February 5, 1948 – Christopher Guest, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208