Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1903 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1903. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,481 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,160 days or 38.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1935.
If a dog named Dazer - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dazer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921)
- 1910Karel Zeman, Czech director, animator, production designer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1932Albert Reynolds, Irish businessman and politician, 9th Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 2014)
- 1933John Barry, English-American composer and conductor (d. 2011)
- 1944Jan Boerstoel, Dutch poet and songwriter
- 1949Osamu Fujimura, Japanese politician
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1978Hiroko Sakai, Japanese softball player
- 1984Christian Bakkerud, Danish race car driver (d. 2011)
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olive’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hwang Jung-min, Beth, Lykke Li, Luciana Paluzzi, Willy Mason, Oh Dal-su, Akiko Kikuchi, Bruce Timm, Hibari Misora, Jim Tang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1903.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1903 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 13, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 1915. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1903
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,481 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,160 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,439
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1935
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 13, 1908 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 1915 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1946 – Susan Sarandon, American actress, singer, and producer; June 17, 1987 – Kendrick Lamar, American rapper (Black Hippy); June 3, 1939 – Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, American model and author (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917