Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1910. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,741 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,247 days or 36.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,346 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1942.
If a dog named Jeopardy - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeopardy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeopardy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1986Jermaine Jones
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1884Joseph William Martin, Jr., American publisher and politician, 49th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1968)
- 1894William George Barker, Canadian pilot and colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1930)
- 1930Lois Smith, American actress
- 1951Dwight Evans, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Anne Milton, English nurse and politician
- 1969Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
- 1986Piet Velthuizen, Dutch footballer
- 1989Joyce Jonathan, French singer
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raymond Bailey, Kirk Pengilly, Felix Roco, Townsend Coleman, Madison De La Garza, Fernando Arrabal, Sophie Anderton, Nancy Whiskey, Mary Hart, Professor Griff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1910.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1910 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +270. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1910
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,741 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,247 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,346
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1942
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (+270)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1937 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1952 – Holly Hallstrom, American model and actress; December 2, 1968 – Lucy Liu, American actress and producer; November 17, 1982 – Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809