Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1910. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,552 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,184 days or 36.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1942.
If a dog named Timothy - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 506 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timothy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Timothy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1983Julie Marie Berman
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1918Bob Feller, American sailor, baseball player, and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1930Tsutomu Seki, Japanese astronomer and academic
- 1933Michael Dukakis, American lawyer, academic, and politician, 65th Governor of Massachusetts
- 1957Gary Olsen, English actor (d. 2000)
- 1964Algimantas Briaunis, Lithuanian footballer and manager
- 1971Alison Williamson, English archer
- 1971Dwight Yorke, Tobagonian footballer and coach
- 1978Jonas Howden Sjøvaag, Norwegian drummer (Eple Trio)
- 1987Ty Lawson, American basketball player
- 1988Angus McLaren, Australian actor
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Simms, James Daly, Shawn Yue, Carson Whitsett, Sidney Toler, Fergie, Glynn Turman, John Sturges, Carmine Giovinazzo, Eiji Tsuburaya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1910.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1910 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +270. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1910
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,552 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,339
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1942
- Age in dog years: 506 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (+270)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1937 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1947 – Normie Rowe, Australian singer; August 18, 1934 – Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015); December 27, 1911 – Anna Russell, English-Canadian singer and actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,727