Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1911. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,074 days or 35.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,329 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1943.
If a dog named Goldy - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goldy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Goldy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1983Julie Marie Berman
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898)
- 1894Sofoklis Venizelos, Greek captain and politician, 133rd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1964)
- 1899Gleb Wataghin, Ukrainian-Italian physicist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1903Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi, Pakistani historian and educator (d. 1981)
- 1903Walker Evans, American photographer and journalist (d. 1975)
- 1955Phil Simms, American football player and sportscaster
- 1957Dolph Lundgren, Swedish actor, director, producer, screenwriter, and martial artist
- 1963Davis Guggenheim, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Hiroko Sakai, Japanese softball player
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Kane, Gene Krupa, Ashlee Simpson, Jonathan Penner, Buddy Rogers, Michael Vartan, Simon Callow, Mark Weil, Joey Fatone, Mihaela Mitrache.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1911 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1904. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,222 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,329
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1943
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1930 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1904 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1981 – Kimberley Walsh, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud); July 11, 1972 – Michael Rosenbaum, American actor, director, and producer; May 2, 1978 – Intars Busulis, Latvian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756