Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 307th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,447 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Symon - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Symon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Symon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1967Mark Roberts
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738)
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1919Ludovic Kennedy, Scottish journalist and author (d. 2009)
- 1946Tom Savini, American actor, stuntman, director, and make-up artist
- 1946Wataru Takeshita, Japanese politician
- 1951Ed Murawinski, American cartoonist
- 1977Sean Ringgold, American actor and stuntman
- 1986Jasmine Trias, Filipino-American singer and actress
- 1986Jermaine Jones, American singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariah Carey, Becky O'Donohue, DJ Skee, Lois Ramsey, Holly Robinson Peete, Diana DeGarmo, Fish Leong, Sidney Greenbush, Nina Siemaszko, Grace Gummer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1912 – Don Siegel, American director and producer (d. 1991); November 22, 1965 – Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor; February 15, 1986 – Amber Riley, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,167