Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 307th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1978Tim McIlrath
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1915Hal Jackson, American radio host (d. 2012)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1923Tomás Ó Fiaich, Irish cardinal (d. 1990)
- 1928Goseki Kojima, Japanese illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1949Stephen Oliver, Biochemist
- 1968Alberto Iñurrategi, Spanish mountaineer
- 1971Alison Williamson, English archer
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
- 1986Beth Kingston, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaymee Ong, Becky O'Donohue, Kōji Kikkawa, Irene von Meyendorff, Pattie Boyd, Rodrigo Amarante, DJ Spinderella, Paula Poundstone, Natalia Kills, Geneviève Brouillette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1960 – Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer; January 27, 1961 – Dina Bonnevie, Filipino actress; July 9, 1978 – Mark Medlock, German singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 852