Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,948 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lucy-Lu - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucy-Lu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucy-Lu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1930Mable John
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1926Valdas Adamkus, Lithuanian engineer and politician, 3rd President of Lithuania
- 1945Ken Holtzman, American baseball player and manager
- 1960Karch Kiraly, American volleyball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1962Gabe Newell, American businessman, co-founded the Valve Corporation
- 1963Ian Wright, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1967Steven Wilson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, No-Man, and Storm Corrosion)
- 1981Diego López, Spanish footballer
- 1982Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shannon Fill, Bernard Pivot, Kevin McHale, Hinako Sano, Shekhar Kapur, Maui Taylor, Grimes, Bill Todman, Danielle Chuchran, Fred Meyers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1975 – Jamel Debbouze, French-Moroccan actor and producer; August 29, 1993 – Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 5, 1983 – Jesse Eisenberg, American actor, playwright, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182