Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Matte - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matte will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Matte will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738)
- 1905Lois Mailou Jones, American painter and academic (d. 1998)
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1918Claude Barma, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1919Květa Legátová, Czech author (d. 2012)
- 1931Monica Vitti, Italian actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1948Helmuth Koinigg, Austrian race car driver (d. 1974)
- 1949Mike Evans, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1968Paul Quantrill, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1992Valeria Solovyeva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Gainsbourg, Masaharu Satō, Teddy Turner, Phil Tonken, Herbert Grönemeyer, Bree Turner, Alicia Silverstone, Richard Arlen, Hugh Jackman, Anna Magnani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1980 – Mantas Jankavičius, Lithuanian actor and singer; March 22, 1959 – Avraham Fried, American singer-songwriter; August 29, 1953 – Doña Croll, Jamaican-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204