Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,710 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Damage - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Damage will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Damage will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1887Samuil Marshak, Russian author and poet (d. 1964)
- 1894Sofoklis Venizelos, Greek captain and politician, 133rd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1964)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1923Leonard Stone, American actor (d. 2011)
- 1947Faraj Sarkohi, Iranian journalist and critic
- 1948Rainer Zobel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Greg Plitt, American model and actor (d. 2015)
- 1984Ryo Nishikido, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (NEWS and Kanjani Eight)
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
- 1992Valeria Solovyeva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornel Wilde, Björgvin Halldórsson, L. Scott Caldwell, Theo Adam, Jamie Oliver, Alyssa Stringfellow, DJ Quik, Jodi Long, Jacques Tati, U;Nee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 3, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1986 – Lisa Foiles, American actress and journalist; June 9, 1979 – Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer; October 1, 1986 – Sayaka Kanda, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190