Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1966. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,974 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,325 days or 17.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1998.
If a dog named Cody - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cody will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cody will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Roseanne Barr
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1984Mina Fukui
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875)
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1890Eustáquio van Lieshout, Dutch-Brazilian priest and missionary (d. 1943)
- 1890Harry Stephen Keeler, American author (d. 1967)
- 1921Charles Bronson, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1954Adam Ant, English singer-songwriter and actor (Adam and the Ants)
- 1978Sergei Movsesian, Armenian chess player
- 1980Hans Anderson, Danish motorcycle racer
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
- 1995Kendall Jenner, American model and actress
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Stapp, Benjie Paras, Zöe Lucker, John Hannah, Jack Klugman, Michiru Ōshima, Dale Robertson, Jean Leloup, Hülya Koçyiğit, Henry Fonda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1966.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1961. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,974 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 642
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1998
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1961 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1987 (-162)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees (November 5, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1962 – Kathy Greenwood, Canadian actress and screenwriter; May 6, 1960 – John Flansburgh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (They Might Be Giants and Mono Puff); November 11, 1975 – Angélica Vale Mexican actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932