Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Minx - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minx will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minx will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Jasmine Trias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1794William Cullen Bryant, American poet and journalist (d. 1878)
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1894William George Barker, Canadian pilot and colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1930)
- 1922Dennis McDermott, English-Canadian union leader and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to Ireland (d. 2003)
- 1924Violetta Elvin, Russian ballerina
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1932Albert Reynolds, Irish businessman and politician, 9th Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 2014)
- 1938Martin Dunwoody, English mathematician and academic
- 1946Wataru Takeshita, Japanese politician
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. Lee Ermey, Taki Tsan, Paul McDermott, Rex Trailer, Chingmy Yau, Tamina Snuka, Niels Olsen, Kevin Smith, Barry Humphries, Tokio Emoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 3, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1992 – Toni Garrn, German model; November 17, 1947 – Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse); October 7, 1956 – Mike Shipley, Australian-English sound engineer and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,331