Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1970. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,345 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,115 days or 16.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 2002.
If a dog named Mossy - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mossy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mossy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1984Mina Fukui
- 1986Jasmine Trias
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714)
- 1794William Cullen Bryant, American poet and journalist (d. 1878)
- 1799William Sprague III, American politician, 14th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1856)
- 1908Bronko Nagurski, Canadian-American football player, wrestler, and coach (d. 1990)
- 1923Leonard Stone, American actor (d. 2011)
- 1930Frits Staal, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 2012)
- 1943Bert Jansch, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pentangle) (d. 2011)
- 1951André Wetzel, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1971Dwight Yorke, Tobagonian footballer and coach
- 1987Felix Schütz, German ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FAIHXAEQ? Check your answers here: Word finder FAIHXAEQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby G, Tamara Braun, Rogelio de la Rosa, Kim So-yeon, Mimi Keene, Bill Pinkney, Don Kessinger, Irv Gotti, Justin Tranter, Danny Gerard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +235. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1941. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,345 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,115 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+235)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1941 (-218)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 (November 7, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1963 – Tomoyuki Dan, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013); October 12, 1981 – Engin Akyürek, Turkish actor; October 12, 1993 – Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,085