Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1986Jermaine Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1604Osman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1622)
- 1918Elizabeth P. Hoisington, American general (d. 2007)
- 1919Ludovic Kennedy, Scottish journalist and author (d. 2009)
- 1928Osamu Tezuka, Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989)
- 1949Anna Wintour, English-American journalist
- 1951Dwight Evans, American baseball player and coach
- 1961David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley, English businessman
- 1977Greg Plitt, American model and actor (d. 2015)
- 1978Koshiro Take, Japanese jockey
- 1986Heo Young-saeng, South Korean singer and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Etta Bond, Brian Molko, Vladimír Merta, Tracy Phillips, Ray Sawyer, David L. Wolper, Mark Hamill, Dee Dee Warwick, Steven Spielberg, Carlo J. Caparas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1961 – Hideo Nakata, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter; December 4, 1969 – Jay-Z, American rapper, producer, and actor, co-founded Roc-A-Fella Records; June 4, 1951 – David Yip, English actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084