Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1971. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,306 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,769 days or 15.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 2003.
If a dog named Merise - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merise will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Merise will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1983Julie Marie Berman
- 1986Jermaine Jones
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1924Violetta Elvin, Russian ballerina
- 1928Goseki Kojima, Japanese illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1931Michael Fu Tieshan, Chinese bishop (d. 2007)
- 1946Wataru Takeshita, Japanese politician
- 1951Dwight Evans, American baseball player and coach
- 1971Sticky Fingaz, American rapper, producer, and actor (Onyx)
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1976Tōko Aoyama, Japanese voice actress
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne-Marie Johnson, Nilo Soruco, Jack Keller, Jack Hues, Ahmed Ahmed, Johnny Knoxville, Kaitlyn, Junki Tozuka, Candela Peña, Martin Carthy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +228. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1971
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,306 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,769 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 586
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1995 (+228)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1987 (-219)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 6, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1947 – Mick Fleetwood, English-American drummer and actor (Fleetwood Mac and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers); October 27, 1951 – Jayne Kennedy, American model, actress, and sportscaster; May 5, 1955 – Melinda Culea, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962