Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1923Leonard Stone
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1930Mable John
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1971Dylan Moran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1890Harry Stephen Keeler, American author (d. 1967)
- 1908Bronko Nagurski, Canadian-American football player, wrestler, and coach (d. 1990)
- 1908Giovanni Leone, Italian lawyer and politician, 6th President of Italy (d. 2001)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1922Dennis McDermott, English-Canadian union leader and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to Ireland (d. 2003)
- 1928Goseki Kojima, Japanese illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1942Martin Cruz Smith, American author and screenwriter
- 1945Gerd Müller, German footballer and manager
- 1953Larry Herndon, American baseball player and coach
- 1982Mike Jenkins, American strongman (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gil Ofarim, Kristine W, Catherine Tate, Richard Roundtree, Debi Mazar, Margaret Lockwood, Tim Bowman, Shemar Moore, Teri Polo, Sophina Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1919 – Liberace, American singer, pianist, and actor (d. 1987); September 22, 1977 – Thu Minh, Vietnamese singer, dancer, and actress; October 7, 1965 – Kumiko Watanabe, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948