Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1983. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,296 days or 11.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 2015.
If a dog named Lissi - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lissi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lissi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1923Leonard Stone
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1856Jim McCormick, Scottish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1918)
- 1862Henry George, Jr., American journalist and politician (d. 1916)
- 1884Joseph William Martin, Jr., American publisher and politician, 49th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1968)
- 1930Lois Smith, American actress
- 1947Mazie Hirono, Japanese-American lawyer and politician, 9th Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii
- 1952Roseanne Barr, American comedian, actress, and producer
- 1964Algimantas Briaunis, Lithuanian footballer and manager
- 1965Gert Heerkes, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1967Mike O'Neill, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Tōko Aoyama, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Forbert, Kevin Dunn, Bibi Besch, Eric Quizon, Jamie Chung, John Hartford, Glenn Gregory, Catherine Spaak, Chad Broskey, Paddy McAloon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1983.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1983 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 31, 1978. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,296 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 436
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 2015
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: May 31, 1978 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 2000 (-169)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton (November 5, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1992 – Travis T. Flory, American actor; June 25, 1971 – Scott Maslen, English model and actor; November 6, 1925 – Michel Bouquet, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877