Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Phelps - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phelps will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Phelps will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1987Gemma Ward
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1799William Sprague III, American politician, 14th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1856)
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921)
- 1926Maurice Couture, Canadian archbishop
- 1926Robert W. Wilson, American hedge fund manager, philanthropist and art collector (d. 2013)
- 1933Ken Berry, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1936Takao Saito, Japanese author and illustrator, created Golgo 13
- 1948Takashi Kawamura, Japanese politician
- 1953Helios Creed, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chrome)
- 1955Phil Simms, American football player and sportscaster
- 1969Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Sturges, Derek Shulman, Karel Gott, Jerry Cantrell, Lexa Doig, Anne Wheeler, Rob Marshall, Jekalyn Carr, Matti Nykänen, Huo Siyan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1951 – Tom Noonan, American actor, director, and screenwriter; July 13, 1977 – Ashley Scott, American actress; September 6, 1963 – Mark Chesnutt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,259