Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,169 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Mable John
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1988Angus McLaren
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1896Gustaf Tenggren, Swedish-American illustrator and animator (d. 1970)
- 1923Tomás Ó Fiaich, Irish cardinal (d. 1990)
- 1928Bill Morrison, Australian politician and diplomat, 37th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 2013)
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1946Reinhard Karl, German mountaineer, photographer, and author (d. 1982)
- 1949Mike Evans, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1953Larry Herndon, American baseball player and coach
- 1963Ian Wright, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1977Jane Monheit, American singer
- 1984LaMarr Woodley, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ezio Pinza, Jinkx Monsoon, Vernee Watson-Johnson, Bo Goldman, Selina Scott, Cherie Chung, King Floyd, Bobby Cannavale, Augusta Dabney, Christopher Bevins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1980 – Mercedes McNab, Canadian model and actress; December 23, 1988 – Eri Kamei, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Morning Musume Sakuragumi, and Tanpopo); May 11, 1956 – Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979