Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Zambo - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zambo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zambo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1986Jermaine Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1926Robert W. Wilson, American hedge fund manager, philanthropist and art collector (d. 2013)
- 1944Jan Boerstoel, Dutch poet and songwriter
- 1947Siiri Oviir, Estonian politician, 3rd Estonian Minister of Social Affairs
- 1948Akira Emoto, Japanese actor
- 1948Lulu, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (The Luvvers)
- 1963Shigeaki Hattori, Japanese race car driver
- 1969Niels van Steenis, Dutch rower
- 1987Cameron, American wrestler, dancer, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Edwards, Alesso, Robert Powell, Randy Savage, Doug Ashdown, Mark Pellegrino, Dolla, Sydney Pollack, Lance Kinsey, Nat Wolff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1935 – Lou Myers, American actor (d. 2013); October 17, 1983 – Daniel Booko, American voice actor; May 7, 1969 – Jun Falkenstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324