Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,441 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Silvee - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silvee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Silvee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1984Mina Fukui
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1890Harry Stephen Keeler, American author (d. 1967)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1926Valdas Adamkus, Lithuanian engineer and politician, 3rd President of Lithuania
- 1946Wataru Takeshita, Japanese politician
- 1948Takashi Kawamura, Japanese politician
- 1950Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 1955Teresa De Sio, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1976Guillermo Franco, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
- 1977Marcel Ketelaer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary-Kate Olsen, Karolyn Grimes, Cliff Michelmore, Maurice Baquet, Jack Buchanan, Tiwa Savage, Sefyu, Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Georges-Alain Jones, Ridge Canipe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1937 – Wanda Jackson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 29, 1969 – Jon Auer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Posies, Big Star, Sky Cries Mary and The Squirrels); September 29, 1980 – Dallas Green, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, City and Colour, and You+Me).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218