Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1930Mable John
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1986Beth Kingston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1500Benvenuto Cellini, Italian sculptor and painter (d. 1571)
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714)
- 1946Wataru Takeshita, Japanese politician
- 1947Joe Lala, American actor and drummer (Blues Image and Manassas) (d. 2014)
- 1955Anne Milton, English nurse and politician
- 1956Kevin Murphy, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Gert Heerkes, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1973Nemone, English radio and television host
- 1980Hans Anderson, Danish motorcycle racer
- 1987Colin Kaepernick, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Bartok, Alex Gonzaga, Ewen Solon, Yumiko Shaku, Bernard Cribbins, James Woods, Maddie Ziegler, Yui Aragaki, Atsuko Tanaka, Future.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 2000.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1993 – Alyson Stoner, American actress, singer, and dancer; May 7, 1922 – Lew Anderson, American actor and singer (d. 2006); May 7, 1926 – Val Bisoglio, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921