Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1915 was a Tuesday and it was the 334th day of the year 1915. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,559 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,853 days or 35.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1947.
If a dog named Rudy - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rudy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rudy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1926Richard Crenna
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1949Jimmy London
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1883Gustav Suits, Estonian-Swedish poet and politician (d. 1956)
- 1927Robert Guillaume, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1928Joe B. Hall, American basketball player and coach
- 1940Kevin Phillips, American journalist and author
- 1945John R. Powers, American author and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1969Mike Stone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Queensrÿche and The Stick People)
- 1977Iván Guerrero, Honduran footballer
- 1983Adrian Cristea, Romanian footballer
- 1984Nigel de Jong, Dutch footballer
- 1994Sofia Araújo, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jennifer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1954In Sylacauga, Alabama, United States, the Hodges meteorite crashes through a roof and hits a woman taking an afternoon nap. This is the only documented case in the Western Hemisphere of a human being hit by a rock from space.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Begley, Dennis Stratton, Chiara Siracusa, Charlie Peacock, Kataxenna Kova, Julie Lund, James Avery, Yuumi Shida, Sosie Bacon, William C. Woxlin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1915.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1915 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +88. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1941. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1915
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 158 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,559 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,853 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,306
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1910 (+88)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1941 (-101)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1975 – Aiko, Japanese singer-songwriter; February 19, 1947 – Jackie Curtis, American actress and writer (d. 1985); May 23, 1970 – Nanette Burstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,910