Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,085 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1920Stuart Lancaster
- 1922Graham Crowden
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1947Stuart Baird
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas
- 1965Ben Stiller
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1858Jagadish Chandra Bose, Indian physicist, biologist, botanist, and archaeologist (d. 1937)
- 1873Božena Benešová, Czech poetess and novelist (d. 1936)
- 1932Bob Moore, American bassist and bandleader (The Nashville A-Team)
- 1945Radu Lupu, Romanian-Swiss pianist
- 1957Colin Mochrie, Scottish-Canadian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Bill Halter, American scholar and politician, 14th Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones, American actor and dancer
- 1971Tonči Boban, Croatian footballer
- 1981Zabiuddin Ansari, Indian-Pakistani accused terrorist
- 1987Vasilisa Bardina, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1953Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda is deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 1999In Seattle, United States, demonstrations against a World Trade Organization meeting by anti-globalization protesters catch police unprepared and force the cancellation of opening ceremonies.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Howard, Rachel Sweet, Guy Carawan, Thomas James Longley, Park Yong-ha, Freddie Wadling, Shyne, Yanina González, Kristoffer Cusick, Tristin Mays.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 30, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1947 – Benjamin Orr, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Cars) (d. 2000); February 15, 1934 – Graham Kennedy, Australian actor (d. 2005); November 28, 1978 – Aimee Garcia, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046