Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,087 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1938Jean Eustache
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1947Jude Ciccolella
- 1958Stacey Q
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1466Andrea Doria, Italian admiral (d. 1560)
- 1945Roger Glover, Welsh bass player, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple, Episode Six, and Rainbow)
- 1965Ben Stiller, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1969Marc Forster, German-Swiss director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Mike Stone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Queensrÿche and The Stick People)
- 1973John Moyer, American bass player (Disturbed, The Union Underground, and Adrenaline Mob)
- 1977Steve Aoki, American DJ and producer, founded Dim Mak Records
- 1978Gael García Bernal, Mexican actor and director
- 1982Tony Giarratano, American baseball player
- 1984Olga Rypakova, Kazakhstani triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1853Crimean War: Battle of Sinop – The Imperial Russian Navy under Pavel Nakhimov destroys the Ottoman fleet under Osman Pasha at Sinop, a sea port in northern Turkey.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yayan Ruhian, Alek Wek, Holly Marie Combs, Brian Bloom, Neville Staple, Tiny Ron Taylor, Rob Paulsen, Screaming Lord Sutch, Max von Sydow, Mekhi Phifer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 30, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1999 – Kanna Hashimoto, Japanese singer (Rev. from DVL); April 24, 1968 – Stacy Haiduk, American actress; December 26, 1961 – John Lynch, Northern Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146