Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1929. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,462 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,821 days or 29.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,099 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1961.
If a dog named Ruxbin - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruxbin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ruxbin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Ridley Scott
- 1950Chris Claremont
- 1957John Ashton
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones
- 1973Im Chang-jung
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki
- 1987Christel Khalil
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1781Alexander Berry, Scottish surgeon, merchant, and explorer (d. 1873)
- 1875Myron Grimshaw, American baseball player (d. 1936)
- 1947David Mamet, American director, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1947Jude Ciccolella, American actor
- 1955Billy Idol, English singer-songwriter and actor (Generation X and Chelsea)
- 1957Margaret Spellings, American politician, 8th United States Secretary of Education
- 1973Im Chang-jung, South Korean actor and singer
- 1981Belinda Braza, Norwegian dancer and singer
- 1984Olga Rypakova, Kazakhstani triple jumper
- 1990Antoine N'Gossan, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1803In New Orleans, Spanish representatives officially transfer the Louisiana Territory to a French representative. Just 20 days later, France transfers the same land to the United States as the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1953Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda is deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Walsh, Linda de Mol, Eddy Christiani, Raelee Hill, Jeane Manson, Arjo Atayde, Busta Rhymes, Marty Stuart, Mary Brian, Carl Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1929.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,462 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,821 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,099
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 28, 1923 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1906 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1971 – Megyn Price, American actress; March 25, 1967 – Doug Stanhope, American comedian and actor; February 28, 1949 – Ilene Graff, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765