Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Nunu-Little - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nunu-Little will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nunu-Little will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1926Richard Crenna
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1943Terrence Malick
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki
- 1988Eir Aoi
- 1993Yuri Chinen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1835Mark Twain, American author and critic (d. 1910)
- 1872John McCrae, Canadian physician, soldier, and poet (d. 1918)
- 1927Robert Guillaume, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1937Tom Simpson, English cyclist (d. 1967)
- 1947Sergio Badilla Castillo, Chilean-Swedish poet and translator
- 1960Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones, American actor and dancer
- 1979Andrés Nocioni, Argentinian basketball player
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert, Canadian actress
- 1987Christel Khalil, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1853Crimean War: Battle of Sinop – The Imperial Russian Navy under Pavel Nakhimov destroys the Ottoman fleet under Osman Pasha at Sinop, a sea port in northern Turkey.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1981Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin to negotiate intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe. (The meetings end inconclusively on December 17.)
- 1993American National Football League awards 30th franchise to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masakazu Morita, Ximena Navarrete, Corey Bringas, Richard Butler, Tsui Hark, Herb Levinson, Otis Taylor, Madeleine Martin, Mary Jo Catlett, Tiffany Haddish.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1961 – Nick Blinko, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rudimentary Peni); December 30, 1914 – Jo Van Fleet, American actress (d. 1996); March 24, 1930 – Agustín González, Spanish actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224