Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 334th day of the year 1966. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,285 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,428 days or 17.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1998.
If a dog named Coalie - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coalie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coalie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1909Robert Nighthawk
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1937Frank Ifield
- 1949Jimmy London
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1957John Ashton
- 1966John Bishop
- 1981Belinda Braza
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 539Gregory of Tours, French bishop and saint (d. 594)
- 1874Winston Churchill, English colonel, journalist, and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1883Gustav Suits, Estonian-Swedish poet and politician (d. 1956)
- 1937Ridley Scott, English director, producer, and production designer
- 1945Roger Glover, Welsh bass player, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple, Episode Six, and Rainbow)
- 1954Simonetta Stefanelli, Italian actress and fashion designer
- 1972Stanislav Kitto, Estonian footballer
- 1984Gergana, Bulgarian singer
- 1984Nigel de Jong, Dutch footballer
- 1987Christel Khalil, American actress
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nadine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Franklin – The Confederate Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood losing six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hara Patnaik, Sandra Oh, Brooke Hogan, Roy Castle, Emma Penella, Melanie Paxson, Edsel Dope, Jane White, Dale Evans, Myles Kennedy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +214. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 3, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,285 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 653
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+214)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-161)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band (December 3, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1952 – Gábor Csupó, Hungarian-American animator, director, and producer, co-founded Klasky Csupo; June 26, 1951 – Pamela Bellwood, American actress; November 18, 1953 – Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132