Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 334th day of the year 1966. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,441 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,480 days or 17.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1998.
If a dog named Yulie - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yulie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yulie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1764Franz Xaver Gerl
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1924Allan Sherman
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1970Perrey Reeves
- 1973Kate Fischer
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1554Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586)
- 1835Mark Twain, American author and critic (d. 1910)
- 1847Afonso Pena, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 6th President of Brazil (d. 1909)
- 1875Myron Grimshaw, American baseball player (d. 1936)
- 1931Jack Ging, American actor
- 1932Cho Namchul, South Korean Go player (d. 2006)
- 1940Pauli Nevala, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1960Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 1962Bo Jackson, American football and baseball player
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Makayla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 1993American National Football League awards 30th franchise to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Carrabba, Martha Wainwright, Darius Campbell, Kathryn Joosten, Thomas H. Ince, Amalia Mendoza, Axel Prahl, Tim Roth, Roger Smith, Melissa O'Neil.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +214. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 3, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,441 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 658
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1998
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+214)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-161)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band (December 3, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1948 – Jeremy Beadle, English television host and producer (d. 2008); June 4, 1947 – John Bailey, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994); May 17, 1998 – Mio Tomonaga, Japanese singer (HKT48 and AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025