Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 334th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,468 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pingo - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pingo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pingo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1959Marie Currie
- 1965Ben Stiller
- 1966John Bishop
- 1970Perrey Reeves
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert
- 1988Eir Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1637Louis-Sébastien Le Nain de Tillemont, French historian and author (d. 1698)
- 1840Henry Birks, Canadian businessman, founded Birks & Mayors (d. 1928)
- 1863Andrés Bonifacio, Filipino activist and politician, co-founded Katipunan (d. 1897)
- 1875Otto Strandman, Estonian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1941)
- 1922Graham Crowden, Scottish actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney, American screenwriter and producer, co-created Sesame Street
- 1940Kevin Phillips, American journalist and author
- 1940Pauli Nevala, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1977Iván Guerrero, Honduran footballer
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1803In New Orleans, Spanish representatives officially transfer the Louisiana Territory to a French representative. Just 20 days later, France transfers the same land to the United States as the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1853Crimean War: Battle of Sinop – The Imperial Russian Navy under Pavel Nakhimov destroys the Ottoman fleet under Osman Pasha at Sinop, a sea port in northern Turkey.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Hardt, Barbara Bel Geddes, Gisela Valcárcel, Nick Mason, J. David Shapiro, Rye Rye, Angelo Castro, Jr., Andrea Anders, Sarah Murdoch, Craig Bierko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 30, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1934 – Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; April 15, 1949 – Kadir İnanır, Turkish actor and director; August 24, 1945 – Ronee Blakley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228