Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 334th day of the year 1967. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,651 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,550 days or 17.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1999.
If a dog named Tobermory - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tobermory will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tobermory will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1947Jude Ciccolella
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1958Stacey Q
- 1964Michael Cudlitz
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1981Billy Lush
- 1988Eir Aoi
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1364John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, Scottish soldier (d. 1390)
- 1645Andreas Werckmeister, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1706)
- 1683Ludwig Andreas von Khevenhüller, Austrian field marshal (d. 1744)
- 1791Count Franz Philipp von Lamberg, Austrian field marshal and politician (d. 1848)
- 1874Winston Churchill, English colonel, journalist, and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1898Firpo Marberry, American baseball player and manager (d. 1976)
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., American actor (d. 2014)
- 1949Jimmy London, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1965David Laws, English banker and politician, Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- 1976Josh Lewsey, English rugby player
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooke’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1803In New Orleans, Spanish representatives officially transfer the Louisiana Territory to a French representative. Just 20 days later, France transfers the same land to the United States as the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Power, Bret Michaels, Nate Torrence, Corey Glover, Kyle Richards, Cormac Battle, Elena Anaya, Shin Se-kyung, Betty Brosmer, Lorraine Bayly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 11, 1948. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1967
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,651 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,550 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 11, 1948 (-127)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Daydream Believer by The Monkees (December 2, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1978 – Joy Giovanni, American wrestler and actress; October 18, 1980 – Josh Gracin, American soldier and singer; January 13, 1991 – Goo Ha-ra, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071