Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 335th day of the year 1968. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,574 days or 18.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 2000.
If a dog named Sky - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1943Terrence Malick
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1957Andrew Calhoun
- 1966John Bishop
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1987Dougie Poynter
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1768Jędrzej Śniadecki, Polish physician, chemist, and biologist (d. 1838)
- 1810Oliver Winchester, American businessman, founded the Winchester Repeating Arms Company (d. 1880)
- 1836Lord Frederick Cavendish, English-Irish politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1882)
- 1874Lucy Maud Montgomery, English-Canadian author and poet (d. 1942)
- 1883Gustav Suits, Estonian-Swedish poet and politician (d. 1956)
- 1909Robert Nighthawk, American singer and guitarist (Memphis Jug Band) (d. 1967)
- 1957John Ashton, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Psychedelic Furs)
- 1968Des'ree, English singer-songwriter
- 1973Im Chang-jung, South Korean actor and singer
- 1978Benjamin Lense, German footballer
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charles’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Franklin – The Confederate Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood losing six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Udo Jürgens, Tony An, Siddharth, Liviu Ciulei, Richard Burton, Daniel Pilon, Gary Cady, Nektaria Karantzi, Marie Currie, Machel Montano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1968 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1953. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 335th day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,574 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 668
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2000
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1953 (-179)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes (November 30, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1928 – Lefty Frizzell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975); November 30, 1929 – Joan Ganz Cooney, American screenwriter and producer, co-created ''Sesame Street''; February 10, 1990 – Choi Soo-young, South Korean singer-songwriter, actress, and dancer (Girls' Generation).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055