Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 335th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,638 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sponky - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sponky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sponky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1943Terrence Malick
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1952Mandy Patinkin
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1957Colin Mochrie
- 1966John Bishop
- 1973Im Chang-jung
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1857Bobby Abel, English cricketer (d. 1936)
- 1915Brownie McGhee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1996)
- 1922Graham Crowden, Scottish actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1953June Pointer, American singer and actress (Pointer Sisters) (d. 2006)
- 1957Richard Barbieri, English keyboard player and songwriter (Porcupine Tree, Japan, and The Dolphin Brothers)
- 1960Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 1969Marc Goossens, Belgian race car driver
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones, American actor and dancer
- 1977Richard Elias Anderson, Canadian basketball player and coach
- 1988Vitaliy Polyanskyi, Ukrainian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dirk Blocker, Chester Ludgin, Becki Ronen, Dave Foley, James Cromwell, J. D. Cannon, Kelly Brook, Julio Chávez, Cyril Delevanti, Maxi Priest.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone by The Temptations as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1974 – Simon Gregson, English actor; May 7, 1930 – Totie Fields, American actress and author (d. 1978); September 12, 1940 – Linda Gray, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219