Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 335th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Myka - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Myka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1949Jimmy London
- 1950Chris Claremont
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr.
- 1954Simonetta Stefanelli
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1981Belinda Braza
- 1988Eir Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1756Ernst Chladni, German physicist and author (d. 1827)
- 1929Dick Clark, American television host and producer, founded Dick Clark Productions (d. 2012)
- 1936Abbie Hoffman, American activist and author, co-founded the Youth International Party (d. 1989)
- 1938Jean Eustache, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1959Cherie Currie, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Runaways)
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Daniel Keys Moran, American computer programmer and author
- 1965Aldair, Brazilian footballer
- 1966David Berkoff, American swimmer
- 1987Naomi, American wrestler, model, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1902American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Roëves, Satomi Ishihara, Emil Jannings, Maria Tănase, Costa Cordalis, Maxi Jazz, Buju Banton, Dylan Riley Snyder, Ralph Bakshi, Michael Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone by The Temptations as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1961 – Raymond Cruz, American actor; April 12, 1979 – Paul Nicholls, English actor; October 11, 1965 – Alexander Hacke, German singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Einstürzende Neubauten).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209