Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 335th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1937Frank Ifield
- 1938Jean Eustache
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1954Simonetta Stefanelli
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas
- 1969Marc Forster
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1858Jagadish Chandra Bose, Indian physicist, biologist, botanist, and archaeologist (d. 1937)
- 1869James Hamilton, 3rd Duke of Abercorn (d. 1953)
- 1937Ridley Scott, English director, producer, and production designer
- 1959Hugo Swire, English politician
- 1960Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 1968Des'ree, English singer-songwriter
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones, American actor and dancer
- 1978Clay Aiken, American singer and actor
- 1983Adrian Cristea, Romanian footballer
- 1988Eir Aoi, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Franklin – The Confederate Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood losing six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1999In Seattle, United States, demonstrations against a World Trade Organization meeting by anti-globalization protesters catch police unprepared and force the cancellation of opening ceremonies.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimi Coertse, Mollie Sugden, John Paul Young, Séamus Egan, Jean-Pierre Léaud, Michelle Krusiec, Thomas Rothman, Jason "J" Brown, David Tibet, Tom Atkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone by The Temptations as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1975 – Nina Kaczorowski, American actress and stuntwoman; September 22, 1966 – Ruth Jones, Welsh actress, producer, and screenwriter; July 19, 1954 – Steve O'Donnell, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940