Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 334th day of the year 1975. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,060 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,687 days or 15.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 2007.
If a dog named Diggs - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diggs will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Diggs will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Frank Ifield
- 1937Ridley Scott
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr.
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1498Andrés de Urdaneta, Spanish captain and explorer (d. 1568)
- 1813Louise-Victorine Ackermann, French poet (d. 1890)
- 1943Terrence Malick, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957John Ashton, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Psychedelic Furs)
- 1965Fumihito, Prince Akishino of Japan
- 1965Lee Klein, American poet and curator
- 1978Benjamin Lense, German footballer
- 1979Chris Atkinson, Australian race car driver
- 1982Jason Pominville, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1902American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergio Pizzorno, Leif Garrett, Twila Paris, John Butler, Al Hunter Ashton, Kandi Burruss, Stanley Adams, Sanford Meisner, Ana Paula Arósio, Phil Leeds.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1975 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fly, Robin, Fly by Silver Convention as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1975
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,060 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,687 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 578
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2007
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-141)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Fly, Robin, Fly by Silver Convention (December 6, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1914 – Jo Van Fleet, American actress (d. 1996); May 2, 1930 – Öztürk Serengil, Turkish actor and producer (d. 1999); December 1, 1970 – Jonathan Coulton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000