Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 335th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,388 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1957Andrew Calhoun
- 1957John Ashton
- 1958Stacey Q
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1364John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, Scottish soldier (d. 1390)
- 1594John Cosin, English bishop and academic (d. 1672)
- 1911Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953)
- 1927Robert Guillaume, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1945Stan Sulzmann, English saxophonist and educator
- 1955Richard Burr, American businessman, academic, and politician
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Tony Giarratano, American baseball player
- 1984Nigel de Jong, Dutch footballer
- 1987Christel Khalil, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1954In Sylacauga, Alabama, United States, the Hodges meteorite crashes through a roof and hits a woman taking an afternoon nap. This is the only documented case in the Western Hemisphere of a human being hit by a rock from space.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katharine Houghton, Tina Malone, Johnny Messner, Elba Ramalho, Ava Gardner, Mark Murphy, Hank Worden, Eleanor Holm, Randall Batinkoff, Rafaela Zanella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1962 – Ava Fabian, American model and actress; May 19, 1989 – Jasmine, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; January 13, 1976 – Michael Peña, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095