Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 335th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Madelina - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madelina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Madelina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Brownie McGhee
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1931Jack Ging
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1957Andrew Calhoun
- 1957John Ashton
- 1973Im Chang-jung
- 1975Mindy McCready
- 1993Yuri Chinen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1498Andrés de Urdaneta, Spanish captain and explorer (d. 1568)
- 1866Andrey Lyapchev, Bulgarian politician, Prime Minister of Bulgaria between 1926 and 1931 (d. 1933)
- 1944George Graham, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1945Hilary Armstrong, Baroness Armstrong of Hill Top, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1951June Chadwick, English actress
- 1957Patrick McLoughlin, English miner and politician, Secretary of State for Transport
- 1977Iván Guerrero, Honduran footballer
- 1981Zabiuddin Ansari, Indian-Pakistani accused terrorist
- 1993Lost Frequencies, Belgian DJ and producer
- 1994Sofia Araújo, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1954In Sylacauga, Alabama, United States, the Hodges meteorite crashes through a roof and hits a woman taking an afternoon nap. This is the only documented case in the Western Hemisphere of a human being hit by a rock from space.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Shade, Gabriel Damon, Susan Anspach, Vladimír Merta, Dan Black, Justine Frischmann, Martin Shaw, Linden Chiles, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, George Amon Webster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1980 – Mehcad Brooks, American model and actor; January 18, 1964 – Enrico Lo Verso, Italian actor; October 3, 1949 – J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214