Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1985. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,877 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,292 days or 11.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 2017.
If a dog named Haddie - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Haddie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Haddie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Stuart Lancaster
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1950Chris Claremont
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr.
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1953Shuggie Otis
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1964Michael Cudlitz
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1813Charles-Valentin Alkan, French pianist and composer (d. 1888)
- 1836Lord Frederick Cavendish, English-Irish politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1882)
- 1863Andrés Bonifacio, Filipino activist and politician, co-founded Katipunan (d. 1897)
- 1866Andrey Lyapchev, Bulgarian politician, Prime Minister of Bulgaria between 1926 and 1931 (d. 1933)
- 1875Myron Grimshaw, American baseball player (d. 1936)
- 1938John M. Goldman, English haematologist and oncologist (d. 2013)
- 1945Roger Glover, Welsh bass player, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple, Episode Six, and Rainbow)
- 1973Christian, Canadian-American wrestler and actor
- 1986Jordan Farmar, American basketball player
- 1993Yuri Chinen, Japanese actor and singer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OLHUKIHK? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OLHUKIHK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Tovey, Maiara Walsh, Thurl Bailey, Peter Sarstedt, Taraji P. Henson, Piolo Pascual, Tim Matheson, Tex Avery, José Carreras, Aya Endō.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1970. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Separate Lives by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1985
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,877 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 436
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2017
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1999 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1970 (-130)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Separate Lives by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin (November 30, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1965 – Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer; March 8, 1959 – Aidan Quinn, American actor; December 26, 1906 – Imperio Argentina, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064