Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,114 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1940Delbert McClinton
- 1953Peter Lord
- 1953Rick Green
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1961Les Sampou
- 1965Kiersten Warren
- 1977So Ji-sub
- 1981Machiko Ono
- 1982Travis Van Winkle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1618Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (d. 1707)
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874)
- 1906Sterling North, American author and critic (d. 1974)
- 1926Carlos “Patato” Valdes, Cuban-American conga player and composer (d. 2007)
- 1937Loretta Swit, American actress and singer
- 1964Kurt Krakowian, American actor
- 1979Jesse Camp, American television host, singer, and actor
- 1980Marcy Rylan, American actress
- 1985Ryan Nemeth, American wrestler
- 1987Laura Geitz, Australian netball
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: In Flanders, Spain captures Antwerp (after three days the city is nearly destroyed).
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: Disobeying a direct order by Adolf Hitler, General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel leads his forces on a five-month retreat.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Machel Montano, Paul Benedict, Azura Skye, Gladys Brockwell, Cara Mia Wayans, Bob Haymes, Julian Casablancas, Robert J. Wilke, Robert Colbert, Octavia Spencer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1904.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1946 – Björn Granath, Swedish actor; June 5, 1981 – Sébastien Lefebvre, Canadian singer and guitarist (Simple Plan); November 20, 1932 – Richard Dawson, English-American actor and game show host (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906