Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Rick Green
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1969Sean Combs
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto
- 1979Jesse Camp
- 1979Trishelle Cannatella
- 1982Travis Van Winkle
- 1986Alexz Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1640Carlo Mannelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1697)
- 1884Harry Ferguson, Irish engineer, invented the tractor (d. 1960)
- 1916John Basilone, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945)
- 1923Howie Meeker, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1951Cosey Fanni Tutti, English singer-songwriter (Throbbing Gristle and Chris & Cosey)
- 1953Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 1965Pata, Japanese guitarist (X Japan and Rain)
- 1980Richard Owens, American football player
- 1984Dustin Brown, American ice hockey player
- 1993Elisabeth Seitz, German gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anett Griffel, Joe Lando, Sippie Wallace, Sinan Akkuş, Chuck Billy, Valerie Perrine, Faith Domergue, Rosetta Hightower, Elsa Aguirre, Jane Sibbett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1946 – Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano and actress; January 18, 1988 – Ronnie Day, American singer-songwriter; October 3, 1996 – Adair Tishler, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023