Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Will Rogers
- 1919Martin Balsam
- 1944Linda Gary
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1953Peter Lord
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1959Ken Kirzinger
- 1986Angelica Panganiban
- 1988Michelle Madrigal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1618Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (d. 1707)
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1909Bert Patenaude, American soccer player (d. 1974)
- 1916John Basilone, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945)
- 1928Larry Bunker, American drummer and vibraphone player (d. 2005)
- 1929Shakuntala Devi, Indian mathematician and astrologer (d. 2013)
- 1956Jordan Rudess, American keyboard player and songwriter (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Dixie Dregs)
- 1965Kiersten Warren, American actress
- 1976Mario Melchiot, Dutch footballer
- 1977Hannelore Knuts, Belgian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Mason, Joel Goonan, Matt Riddlehoover, Jaymee Ong, Alodia Gosiengfiao, Sharon Case, Jon Hume, Kimya Dawson, Len Goodman, Matthew Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1970 – Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014); June 15, 1946 – Demis Roussos, Egyptian-Greek singer-songwriter and bass player (Aphrodite's Child) (d. 2015); January 17, 1975 – Rami Yacoub, Swedish songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945