Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1918 was a Monday and it was the 308th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,418 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nehemiah - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nehemiah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nehemiah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Shirley Mitchell
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1929Shaike Ophir
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1937Loretta Swit
- 1956Tom Greenhalgh
- 1960Kathy Griffin
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1974Louise Redknapp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1618Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (d. 1707)
- 1821Thomas Keefer, Canadian engineer (d. 1915)
- 1916Ruth Handler, American businesswoman, created Barbie (d. 2002)
- 1919Martin Balsam, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1928Larry Bunker, American drummer and vibraphone player (d. 2005)
- 1930Dick Groat, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1963Rosario Flores, Spanish singer and actress
- 1978Danny Salomon, American actor
- 1985Ryan Nemeth, American wrestler
- 1985Victoria Leigh Soto, American educator (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1861The University of Washington opens in Seattle as the Territorial University.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Hands, Noriko Sakai, Lyfe Jennings, May7ven, Al Santos, Lara Cox, Rina Koike, Tanya Donelly, Ed Kuepper, Hillary B. Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1984 – Raica Oliveira, Brazilian-American model; December 13, 1966 – Don Roff, American actor, director, and screenwriter; March 21, 1939 – Kathleen Widdoes, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163