Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868La Belle Otero
- 1918Art Carney
- 1918Cameron Mitchell
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1953Rick Green
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1979Jesse Camp
- 1981Machiko Ono
- 1997Bea Binene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1661Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine, German son of Landgravine Elisabeth Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1742)
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874)
- 1845Vasudev Balwant Phadke, Indian activist (d. 1883)
- 1908Joseph Rotblat, Polish-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1915Marguerite Patten, English economist and author (d. 2015)
- 1953Rick Green, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Alhaj Moulana Ghousavi Shah, Indian author, poet, and scholar
- 1961Daron Hagen, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1985Marcell Jansen, German footballer
- 1988Michelle Madrigal, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: In Flanders, Spain captures Antwerp (after three days the city is nearly destroyed).
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beckii Cruel, Mathis Künzler, Sara Rue, Peter Bonerz, Lee Ranaldo, Claude Jarman, Jr., Louis Emerick, Joan Blackman, Nicholas Hammond, Pran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1947 – Bill Smitrovich, American actor; August 1, 1959 – Joe Elliott, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Def Leppard, Atomic Mass, and Down 'n' Outz); January 19, 1982 – Angela Chang, Taiwanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036