Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 308th day of the year 1989. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,015 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,005 days or 10.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 2021.
If a dog named Loqui - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loqui will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Loqui will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1956Tom Greenhalgh
- 1961Les Sampou
- 1963Lena Zavaroni
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1740Augustus Toplady, English cleric and hymnwriter (d. 1778)
- 1901Spyridon Marinatos, Greek archaeologist, author, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1916Ruth Handler, American businesswoman, created Barbie (d. 2002)
- 1948Amadou Toumani Touré, Malian soldier and politician, President of Mali
- 1955Alhaj Moulana Ghousavi Shah, Indian author, poet, and scholar
- 1961Daron Hagen, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1967Eric Karros, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1975Curtis Stone, Australian chef and author
- 1975Heather Tom, American actress
- 1985Victoria Leigh Soto, American educator (d. 2012)
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elias’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1798Beginning of the Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virginia Rappe, Bertil Norström, Jane Alexander, Amber Le Bon, Gordon Wharmby, David Essex, John Denver, Sally Martin, Diana Zubiri, Justin Long.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 4, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th November 1989 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +259. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1997. Your score is -214. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Listen to Your Heart by Roxette as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 4th November 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 4, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 12,015 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 407
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 13, 2021
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+259)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1997 (-214)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Listen to Your Heart by Roxette (November 4, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XI.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1965 – Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress; January 29, 1918 – John Forsythe, American actor (d. 2010); May 4, 1932 – Paul Luty, English wrestler and actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113