Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1943Marlène Jobert
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida
- 1961Jeff Probst
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1965Jeff Scott Soto
- 1969Sean Combs
- 1981Machiko Ono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1879Will Rogers, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1935)
- 1916John Basilone, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945)
- 1950Nik Powell, English film producer and co-founder of the Virgin Group
- 1953Carlos Gutierrez, Cuban-American businessman and politician, 35th United States Secretary of Commerce
- 1955Alhaj Moulana Ghousavi Shah, Indian author, poet, and scholar
- 1959Ken Kirzinger, Canadian actor and stuntman
- 1961Edward Knight, American composer and academic
- 1981Guy Martin, English motorcycle racer
- 1982Travis Van Winkle, American actor
- 1991Lesley Kerkhove, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1861The University of Washington opens in Seattle as the Territorial University.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Parker Posey, Perry Fenwick, Caffarelli, Siiri Nordin, Virginie Efira, Dane Witherspoon, Atsuko Kurusu, Mimi Kok, Aleksandra Szwed, Lee Arenberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1941 – Frank Alamo, French singer (d. 2012); July 5, 1969 – Jenji Kohan, American screenwriter and producer; June 14, 1986 – Manami Higa, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940