Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,385 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gig Young
- 1919Shirley Mitchell
- 1925Doris Roberts
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida
- 1956Tom Greenhalgh
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1977Tonicha Jeronimo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1448Alfonso II of Naples (d. 1495)
- 1618Aurangzeb, Mughal emperor (d. 1707)
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1884George Underwood, American runner (d. 1943)
- 1943Bob Wollek, French race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1953Mick Buckley, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1961Nigel Worthington, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1968Matthew Tobin Anderson, American author, critic, and educator
- 1970Bethenny Frankel, American actress, talk show host, and author
- 1972Luís Figo, Portuguese footballer and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Perry Fenwick, Helen Hanft, Anjana Sowmya, Ticho Parly, Bobby Ellsworth, Vic Chou, Doug Liman, Yo Hitoto, Tom Virtue, Stacey Dash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1978 – Benjamin Burnley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Breaking Benjamin); April 18, 1904 – Pigmeat Markham, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1981); September 8, 1988 – Chantal Jones, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996