Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 308th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,954 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen
- 1868La Belle Otero
- 1913Gig Young
- 1918Art Carney
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1980Marcy Rylan
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1925Doris Roberts, American actress
- 1929Shakuntala Devi, Indian mathematician and astrologer (d. 2013)
- 1937Michael Wilson, Canadian academic and politician, 31st Canadian Minister of Finance
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida, Japanese actor
- 1953Marvel Williamson, American nurse and academic
- 1970Tim DeBoom, American triathlete
- 1981Guy Martin, English motorcycle racer
- 1982Devin Hester, American football player
- 1985Marcell Jansen, German footballer
- 1986Suhas Gopinath, Indian businessman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: In Flanders, Spain captures Antwerp (after three days the city is nearly destroyed).
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Herron, Lauren Bennett, John Cazale, Salvatore Adamo, Robbie Robertson, Rusty York, Bert I. Gordon, Melina Perez, Sven Grünberg, Daniel Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 4, 2003.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1985 – Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model; May 25, 1980 – Jae Hee, South Korean actor; March 9, 1948 – Jeffrey Osborne, American singer and drummer (L.T.D.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920