Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 308th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Cameron Mitchell
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1929Shaike Ophir
- 1943Marlène Jobert
- 1944Scherrie Payne
- 1953Rick Green
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1969Sean Combs
- 1970Bethenny Frankel
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1661Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine, German son of Landgravine Elisabeth Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1742)
- 1899Nicolas Frantz, Luxembourger cyclist (d. 1985)
- 1909Evelyn Bryan Johnson, American pilot (d. 2012)
- 1929Anastasios of Albania, Greek-Albanian archbishop
- 1943Bob Wollek, French race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1953P. J. Carey, American baseball player and manager (d. 2012)
- 1958Lee Jasper, English activist and politician
- 1975Éric Fichaud, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Mario Melchiot, Dutch footballer
- 1985Miki Miyamura, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1791The Western Confederacy of American Indians wins a major victory over the United States in the Battle of the Wabash.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon McLaughlin, Anta Livitsanou, Ai Takahashi, Regis Toomey, Billy Campbell, Letta Mbulu, Chip, Dave Carter, Shota Shimizu, Adrienne Frantz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 4, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Simon Callow, English actor and director; February 10, 1996 – Christina Parie, Australian singer-songwriter; August 15, 1988 – Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091