Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 308th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1913Gig Young
- 1916Walter Cronkite
- 1918Cameron Mitchell
- 1925Doris Roberts
- 1929Shaike Ophir
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1988Michelle Madrigal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1873Kyōka Izumi, Japanese author, poet, and playwright (d. 1939)
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak, Bangladeshi-Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1929Shakuntala Devi, Indian mathematician and astrologer (d. 2013)
- 1930Frank J. Prial, American journalist and author (d. 2012)
- 1932Tommy Makem, Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007)
- 1939Michael Meacher, English academic and politician, Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions (d. 2015)
- 1946Robert Mapplethorpe, American photographer (d. 1989)
- 1963Lena Zavaroni, Scottish singer and television host (d. 1999)
- 1968Carlos Baerga, Puerto Rican baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Salvador Allende takes office as President of Chile, the first Marxist to become president of a Latin American country through open elections.
- 1993The China Airlines Flight 605, a Boeing 747, overruns Runway 13 at Hong Kong’s Kai Tak International Airport while landing during a typhoon, injuring 22 people.
- 2002Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing a pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella, Carl Lumbly, Samantha Crain, Ingrīda Andriņa, Eric Laneuville, Shota Shimizu, George Axelrod, Samantha Jade, Maureen Toal, MC Ren.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 4, 2003.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1972 – Mindy Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 6, 1986 – Yunho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (TVXQ); March 27, 1962 – Jann Arden, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018