Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Fraxy - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fraxy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fraxy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1946Gram Parsons
- 1957Mike Score
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1960René Froger
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1976Jeff Klein
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1873Edwin Flack, Australian tennis player and runner (d. 1935)
- 1893Raymond Loewy, French-American engineer and designer (d. 1986)
- 1894Beardsley Ruml, American economist and author (d. 1960)
- 1932Algirdas Lauritėnas, Lithuanian basketball player (d. 2001)
- 1936Michael Dertouzos, Greek-American computer scientist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1940Ted Kulongoski, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor of Oregon
- 1945Svetlana Tširkova-Lozovaja, Russian fencer and coach
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
- 1985Rimo Hunt, Estonian footballer
- 1987O. J. Mayo, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rio Suzuki, Young Thug, Roy William Neill, Kip Pardue, Matt Dennis, Alice Englert, Johnny Logan, Ivan De Battista, David Crosby, Gilles Valiquette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1946 – Carl Weintraub, American actor; November 3, 1964 – Paprika Steen, Danish actress, singer, and director; January 6, 1952 – Frank Sivero, Italian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209