Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1931Ike Turner
- 1935David Battley
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1947Peter Noone
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1963Tatum O'Neal
- 1980Eva González
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
- 1986Diane Medina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1900Martin Dies, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1972)
- 1913Guy Green, English-American director, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 2005)
- 1923Rudolf Augstein, German soldier and journalist, co-founded Der Spiegel (d. 2002)
- 1952Vandana Shiva, Indian philosopher and author
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Italian-Spanish actress
- 1973Alexei Yashin, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1979Colin Grzanna, German rugby player and surgeon
- 1979Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress
- 1980Andrei Korobeinik, Estonian computer programmer, businessman, and politician
- 1986Kasper Schmeichel, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Lucci, Alejandra Andreu, Bic Runga, Bennett Miller, Sydney Greenstreet, Terje Bakken, Carlene Carter, James L. Brooks, María Chacón, Grigoris Bithikotsis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1956 – Brian Backer, American actor; September 4, 1974 – Carmit Bachar, American singer, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls); December 26, 1966 – Jay Farrar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Uncle Tupelo, Son Volt, and Gob Iron).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042