Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1911 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,558 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1931Gil Hill
- 1935David Battley
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1976Samuel Page
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1986Diane Medina
- 1990Arjo Atayde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1895Walter Gieseking, French-German pianist and composer (d. 1956)
- 1920Tommy Godwin, American-English cyclist and coach (d. 2012)
- 1950Thorbjørn Jagland, Norwegian politician, 25th Prime Minister of Norway
- 1953Joyce Maynard, American author
- 1960René Froger, Dutch singer
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1971Jonny Greenwood, English guitarist and songwriter (Radiohead)
- 1979Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith, English actor
- 1986BoA, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sanjay Suri, Ian Hendry, Steve Vai, Ashley Laurence, Caroline Rhea, Saffron Henderson, Noriko Shitaya, Terry Scott, Jason Jones, Bernard Lavilliers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1975 – Zach Braff, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 29, 1924 – Dinah Washington, American singer and pianist (d. 1963); November 7, 1943 – Michael Byrne, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882