Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1922. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,918 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,973 days or 32.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1954.
If a dog named Bulgari - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bulgari will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bulgari will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris
- 1959Bryan Adams
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1963Tatum O'Neal
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1971Corin Nemec
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
- 1986Diane Medina
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1893Raymond Loewy, French-American engineer and designer (d. 1986)
- 1914Alton Tobey, American painter and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1917Banarsi Das Gupta, Indian politician, 4th Chief Minister of Haryana (d. 2007)
- 1936Michael Dertouzos, Greek-American computer scientist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1946Ariel Ureta, Filipino actor and journalist
- 1952Bill Walton, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1958Don Falcone, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Spirits Burning)
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee, Welsh singer-songwriter and dancer (Steps)
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HUAMQSYIKHR? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters HUAMQSYIKHR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1950Korean War: British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade successfully halted the advancing Chinese 117th Division during the Battle of Pakchon.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vice Ganda, William C. Woxlin, Jouko Ahola, Kathy Burke, Paul Dinello, Michael Sweet, Evi Goffin, Ricardo Darín, Juliano Mer-Khamis, Meiko Kaji.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1917. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,918 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,973 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,216
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1906 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1917 (-119)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1940 – Paul Shane, English actor and singer (d. 2013); June 28, 1989 – Lucy Rose, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 30, 1963 – Dave Brockie, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Gwar, X-Cops, Death Piggy, and Dave Brockie Experience) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870