Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1936. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,086 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,029 days or 27.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1968.
If a dog named Shasta - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shasta will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shasta will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1956Lavrentis Machairitsas
- 1957Mike Score
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1967Judy Reyes
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite
- 1971Corin Nemec
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1976Samuel Page
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1549Philippe de Mornay, French author and theologian (d. 1623)
- 1879Otto Wahle, Austrian-American swimmer and coach (d. 1963)
- 1921Fawzia Fuad of Egypt (d. 2013)
- 1936Uwe Seeler, German footballer and actor
- 1946Ken Whaley, Austrian-English bass player and songwriter (Help Yourself, Ducks Deluxe, and Man) (d. 2013)
- 1948Peter Hammill, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Van der Graaf Generator)
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah, Kuwaiti actress
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee, Welsh singer-songwriter and dancer (Steps)
- 1980Eva González, Spanish model and actress, Miss Spain 2003
- 1990Arjo Atayde, Filipino actor
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Langenkamp, Dakota Morton, Jun Hasegawa, Gotye, Toshiro Mifune, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Keiji Mutoh, Irma Thomas, Freddie Scott, Joan Blackman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,086 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,029 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,018
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 28, 1950 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1988 – April Rose Pengilly, Australian model and actress; November 9, 1970 – Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy); July 20, 1993 – Alycia Debnam-Carey, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,744