Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,756 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,007 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Match - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Match will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Match will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1905Joel McCrea
- 1935David Battley
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1957Mike Score
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1881George A. Malcolm, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1961)
- 1900Natalie Schafer, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1911Roy Rogers, American singer, guitarist, and actor (Sons of the Pioneers) (d. 1998)
- 1931Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007)
- 1950Thorbjørn Jagland, Norwegian politician, 25th Prime Minister of Norway
- 1967Marcelo D2, Brazilian rapper (Planet Hemp)
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee, Welsh singer-songwriter and dancer (Steps)
- 1977Maarten Tjallingii, Dutch cyclist
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
- 1983David Pipe, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Alexander, István Bujtor, Chris Gore, Gerard McCarthy, Yuina Kuroshima, Armand Lohikoski, Ruby Keeler, Astrid Holm, Jacques Damala, Hilde Hildebrand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 5, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1929 – Emilio Aragón Bermúdez, Spanish clown, singer, and accordion player (d. 2012); May 4, 1960 – Paul Bhattacharjee, English actor (d. 2013); July 20, 1974 – Simon Rex, American actor and rapper (Three Loco).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201