Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1936. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,480 days or 28.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,064 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1968.
If a dog named Garry - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Garry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Garry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus
- 1990Arjo Atayde
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1549Philippe de Mornay, French author and theologian (d. 1623)
- 1905Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1906Endre Kabos, Hungarian fencer (d. 1944)
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1931Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007)
- 1946Gram Parsons, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and International Submarine Band) (d. 1973)
- 1971Edmond Leung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Big Four)
- 1973Danniella Westbrook, English actress
- 1983Juan Morillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Rimo Hunt, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RRIOSOTE? Check your answers here: Word search RRIOSOTE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vice Cooler, Phil Phillips, Harel Skaat, Nek, Massimo Morsello, Matthew Pritchard, India Arie, Paul Rudd, Shirley Mitchell, Ronni Ancona.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,064
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1968
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 28, 1950 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1933 – Ben Piazza, American actor (d. 1991); May 9, 1917 – Fay Kanin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013); August 12, 1977 – Park Yong-ha, South Korean singer and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890