Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Scamper - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scamper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scamper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris
- 1964Gabby Concepcion
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1923Rudolf Augstein, German soldier and journalist, co-founded Der Spiegel (d. 2002)
- 1937Harris Yulin, American actor
- 1955Nestor Serrano, American actor
- 1958Mo Gaffney, American actress
- 1968Ricardo Fort, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1981Ümit Ergirdi, Turkish footballer
- 1981Paul Chapman, Australian footballer
- 1982Matthew Williams, Welsh footballer
- 1984Tobias Enström, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dirk Bach, Juan Formell, Lili Mirojnick, Meagan Good, Jodi Gordon, Steve Azar, Jill Gascoine, Khandi Alexander, Nene Otsuka, Eddie Kirkland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 5, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1957 – Shane MacGowan, English-Irish singer-songwriter (The Pogues, The Nips, and Shane MacGowan and The Popes); August 26, 1946 – Chantal Renaud, Canadian singer, actress, and screenwriter; October 4, 1929 – Scotty Beckett, American actor and singer (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243