Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,455 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 997 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1935David Battley
- 1940Elke Sommer
- 1948Peter Hammill
- 1960René Froger
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1993Hideya Tawada
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1667Christoph Ludwig Agricola, German painter (d. 1719)
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893)
- 1890Jan Zrzavý, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1977)
- 1919Myron Floren, American accordion player and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1947Peter Noone, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Herman’s Hermits)
- 1955Karan Thapar, Indian journalist and author
- 1961Alan G. Poindexter, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2012)
- 1981Ümit Ergirdi, Turkish footballer
- 1983Juan Morillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1986BoA, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1950Korean War: British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade successfully halted the advancing Chinese 117th Division during the Battle of Pakchon.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arvo Kruusement, Vince Clarke, Bobby Bandiera, Pam Tillis, Eli Wallach, Daniela Ruah, Randy Bachman, Kristina Olsen, Rie Murakawa, Miho Hatori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 5, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1973 – MC Frontalot, American rapper; July 1, 1902 – William Wyler, French-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981); November 5, 1967 – Judy Reyes, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026