Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1935David Battley
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1971Edmond Leung
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1987Kevin Jonas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1932Algirdas Lauritėnas, Lithuanian basketball player (d. 2001)
- 1935Lester Piggott, English jockey
- 1939Lobsang Tenzin, Singaporean religious leader, 5th Samdhong Rinpoche
- 1945Svetlana Tširkova-Lozovaja, Russian fencer and coach
- 1946Gram Parsons, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and International Submarine Band) (d. 1973)
- 1964Helga van Niekerk, Zimbabwean-South African radio host
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
- 1979Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress
- 1983Alexa Chung, English model and television host
- 1984Nick Folk, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hermione Baddeley, Grace Stafford, Rob Halford, Thierry Hazard, Katherine Kelly Lang, Julia Duffy, Tonton Gutierrez, Ken Weatherwax, Sasha Sokol, Gloria Stuart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1972 – Del the Funky Homosapien, American rapper and producer (Hieroglyphics, Deltron 3030, and Gorillaz); December 29, 1978 – LaToya London, American singer and actress; April 18, 1982 – Marie-Élaine Thibert, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106