Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1943 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1943. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,240 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,413 days or 25.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 957 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1975.
If a dog named Gozo - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gozo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gozo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Natalie Schafer
- 1957Mike Score
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1967Judy Reyes
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1971Chris Addison
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus
- 1983Alexa Chung
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett, American actress and singer (d. 2004)
- 1934Jeb Stuart Magruder, American minister and civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1935David Battley, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1939Lobsang Tenzin, Singaporean religious leader, 5th Samdhong Rinpoche
- 1941Yoshiyuki Tomino, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1958Don Falcone, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Spirits Burning)
- 1971Edmond Leung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Big Four)
- 1984Baruto Kaito, Estonian sumo wrestler
- 1985Alo Dupikov, Estonian footballer
- 1986BoA, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UDEBUOVC? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UDEBUOVC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Lindley, John Linnell, Ai Moritaka, Lillie McCloud, Paul Nicholls, Abel Ferrara, Howard Rollins, Zerrin Tekindor, Jonathan Lipnicki, Ray McAnally.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1943.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1943 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1943
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,240 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,413 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 957
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1975
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1951 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1948 – Jim Carter, English actor; June 26, 1953 – Robert Davi, American actor, singer, and director; March 15, 1977 – Brian Tee, Japanese-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863