Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 309th day of the year 1979. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,318 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,773 days or 13.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 2011.
If a dog named Fierce - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fierce will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fierce will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935David Battley
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1947Peter Noone
- 1959Bryan Adams
- 1960René Froger
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1976Samuel Page
- 1987Kevin Jonas
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1613Isaac de Benserade, French poet and educator (d. 1691)
- 1906Endre Kabos, Hungarian fencer (d. 1944)
- 1913Vivien Leigh, Indian-born English actress (d. 1967)
- 1940Ted Kulongoski, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor of Oregon
- 1953Joyce Maynard, American author
- 1959Bryan Adams, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1960Tilda Swinton, English actress and producer
- 1963Jean-Pierre Papin, French footballer and manager
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee, Welsh singer-songwriter and dancer (Steps)
- 1986Kasper Schmeichel, Danish footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Whelan, Eve Torres, Amanda Lear, Müşfik Kenter, Pierre Carles, B.B. King, José Luis de Vilallonga, Lynne Frederick, Styles P, Jun Kaname.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1979.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1979 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartache Tonight by Eagles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 5th November 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1979
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,318 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,773 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 484
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 2011
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1954 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (-140)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Heartache Tonight by Eagles (November 10, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1947 – France Gall, French singer; November 16, 1971 – Annely Peebo, Estonian soprano and actress; May 23, 1929 – Ulla Jacobsson, Swedish-Austrian actress (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853