Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1985. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,902 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,301 days or 11.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 2017.
If a dog named Sneakers - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sneakers will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sneakers will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Natalie Schafer
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1957Jon-Erik Hexum
- 1957Mike Score
- 1969Pat Kilbane
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1857Ida Tarbell, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1944)
- 1948Bernard-Henri Lévy, French philosopher and author
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris, American singer-songwriter (d. 1984)
- 1952Oleh Blokhin, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1958Robert Patrick, American actor and producer
- 1973Alexei Yashin, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1976Samuel Page, American actor
- 1980Christoph Metzelder, German footballer
- 1984Nick Folk, American football player
- 1989Andrew Boyce, English footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EBRZUYEGT? Check your answers here: Word scramble EBRZUYEGT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rona Nishliu, Henry Priestman, Martin Gerschwitz, Jae Hee, Takeshi Ueda, David Carradine, Carmen Soo, Sora Amamiya, Natalia Oreiro, Yukie Nakama.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1988. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 5th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,902 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,301 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 437
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 2017
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1981 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1988 (-113)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer (November 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1980 – Nigar Jamal, Azerbaijani singer (Ell & Nikki); April 18, 1985 – Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro); November 3, 1921 – Charles Bronson, American actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,067