Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 309th day of the year 2001. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,651 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,217 days or 6.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 14, 2033.
If a dog named Gallifrey - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gallifrey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gallifrey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Ike Turner
- 1940Elke Sommer
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1971Corin Nemec
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
- 1986Diane Medina
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1667Christoph Ludwig Agricola, German painter (d. 1719)
- 1835Moritz Szeps, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist (d. 1902)
- 1894Beardsley Ruml, American economist and author (d. 1960)
- 1910John Hackett, Australian-English general and academic (d. 1997)
- 1936Uwe Seeler, German footballer and actor
- 1955Kris Jenner, American socialite and television personality
- 1960Tilda Swinton, English actress and producer
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Italian-Spanish actress
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1996Ryan Ramos, Filipino actor
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karin Ogino, Lonnie Brooks, Nicole, František Zvarík, Michael McConnohie, Sho Sakurai, Fred Stone, Elvis Crespo, Asami Shimoda, P. F. Sloan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 5th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 2001
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,651 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,217 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 225
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 2033
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1973 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-216)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 10, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1937 – Roberto Menescal, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; May 29, 1963 – Tracey E. Bregman, German-American actress; June 29, 1972 – DJ Shadow, American DJ and producer (Unkle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,126