Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 875 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1933Gordon Wharmby
- 1940Ruth Messinger
- 1946Sally Field
- 1962Annette Zilinskas
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan
- 1990Kris Wu
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1753Mikhail Kozlovsky, Russian sculptor (d. 1802)
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1833Jonas Lie, Norwegian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1908)
- 1880George Poage, American hurdler (d. 1962)
- 1924Harry Threadgold, English footballer (d. 1996)
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1972Rebecca Romijn, American model, actress, and producer
- 1985Ettore Marchi, Italian footballer
- 1986Conor Sammon, Irish footballer
- 1988Conchita Wurst, Austrian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annalisa Ericson, India Hicks, John Orchard, Stratos Dionysiou, Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, Estelle Harris, Zbych Trofimiuk, Alma Rubens, Leonard Carow, Tracey Gold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1965 – William Mapother, American actor; March 31, 1987 – The Child of Lov, Belgian-Dutch singer (d. 2013); June 2, 1922 – Carmen Silvera, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043