Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 310th day of the year 1949. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,053 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,684 days or 23.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 1981.
If a dog named Kooz - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kooz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kooz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1938P.J. Proby
- 1960Michael Cerveris
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1964Greg Graffin
- 1965Valérie Benguigui
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1979Marc Abaya
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1992Kim Yura
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1851Charles Dow, American journalist and economist (d. 1902)
- 1914Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1937Garry Gross, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1939Michael Schwerner, American activist (d. 1964)
- 1949Arturo Sandoval, Cuban trumpet player, pianist, and composer (Irakere)
- 1949Joseph C. Wilson, American diplomat, United States Ambassador to Gabon
- 1954Catherine Crier, American judge, journalist, and author
- 1964Arne Duncan, American educator and politician, 9th United States Secretary of Education
- 1968Kelly Rutherford, American actress
- 1989Jozy Altidore, American soccer player
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CWCORUNOU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters CWCORUNOU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1844The first constitution of the Dominican Republic is adopted.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Weisman, Obie Trice, Zoot Money, Pérez Prado, Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Anna Kendrick, Candy Barr, Ghostface Killah, Bobcat Goldthwait, Mathew Horne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1949.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 17, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1949
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,053 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,684 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 1981
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 17, 1929 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1903 – Johannes Heesters, Dutch-German actor and singer (d. 2011); June 26, 1979 – Ryan Tedder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (OneRepublic); February 25, 1947 – Doug Yule, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Velvet Underground and American Flyer).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916