Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1957. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,677 days or 21.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 780 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 1989.
If a dog named Badamtam - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Badamtam will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Badamtam will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929June Squibb
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1978Taryn Manning
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1988Conchita Wurst
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 1925Michel Bouquet, French actor
- 1940Johnny Giles, Irish footballer and manager
- 1946George Young, Scottish guitarist, songwriter and producer (The Easybeats and Flash And The Pan)
- 1946Sally Field, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1947Edward Yang, Taiwanese-American director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1978Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
- 1992Paula Kania, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XEWEOT? Check your answers here: Unscramble words XEWEOT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rod de'Ath, Cha Seung-won, Anna Shaffer, David Sylvian, Grace Phipps, Douglass Watson, Sébastien Izambard, LaToya London, Leah Dizon, Siobhán McCarthy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1957 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1957
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,677 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 780
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 1989
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1956 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-130)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MCMLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1916 – Kanan Devi, Indian actress and singer (d. 1992); November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group); October 12, 1929 – Nappy Brown, American singer-songwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,995