Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1947Jim Rosenthal
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1974Zoe McLellan
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1988Conchita Wurst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1833Jonas Lie, Norwegian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1908)
- 1887Walter Johnson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1946)
- 1914Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1932François Englert, Belgian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933Gordon Wharmby, English actor (d. 2002)
- 1940Dieter F. Uchtdorf, German-American pilot and religious leader
- 1950Chris Glen, Scottish bass player (Café Jacques, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1961Craig Goldy, American guitarist (Dio, Giuffria, and Rough Cutt)
- 1972Deivi Cruz, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Davies, Alice Dellal, Peter Florence, Caffarelli, Ticho Parly, Steve Hogarth, Taboo, Victoria Justice, Bedia Muvahhit, Deniz Seki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1961 – Ralph Carter, American actor and singer; July 10, 1977 – Jesse Lacey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Brand New and Taking Back Sunday); December 12, 1943 – Phyllis Somerville, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207