Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 310th day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,787 days or 15.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 2003.
If a dog named Binkie - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Binkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Binkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1933Gordon Wharmby
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1947Carolyn Seymour
- 1951John Falsey
- 1963Rozz Williams
- 1966Peter DeLuise
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Jolina Magdangal
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1914Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1930Tom Hornbein, American anesthesiologist and mountaineer
- 1932Stonewall Jackson, American singer-songwriter
- 1948Glenn Frey, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Eagles)
- 1950Nimalan Soundaranayagam, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 1958Trace Beaulieu, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Annette Zilinskas, American singer and bass player (The Bangles and Blood on the Saddle)
- 1965Valérie Benguigui, French actress and director (d. 2013)
- 1975Tarmo Saks, Estonian footballer
- 1978Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Jones, Nadia Forde, Louise LaPlanche, Vince Clarke, Tuna, Khalid Gonçalves, Wesley Jonathan, Kristin Asbjørnsen, Hope Partlow, John Landis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,787 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 588
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1973 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1987 (-221)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 6, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1972 – Nek, Italian singer-songwriter; February 24, 1975 – Ashley MacIsaac, Canadian singer-songwriter and fiddler; April 5, 1981 – Tom Riley, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,013