Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Diva-Frida - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diva-Frida will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Diva-Frida will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Carolyn Seymour
- 1949Brad Davis
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1960Michael Cerveris
- 1964Greg Graffin
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1978Jolina Magdangal
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1986Katie Leclerc
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian-Swiss author and playwright (d. 1942)
- 1886Ida Barney, American astronomer (d. 1982)
- 1946Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1947Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor
- 1949Brad Davis, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1961Craig Goldy, American guitarist (Dio, Giuffria, and Rough Cutt)
- 1964Corey Glover, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Living Colour and Galactic)
- 1968Alfred Williams, American football player and radio host
- 1978Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Povinelli, Brian Stepanek, Sara Rue, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Rica Fukami, Jenny Winkler, Jsu Garcia, Norton Buffalo, Carlo Aquino, Grandpa Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1954 – Jimmy Nail, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; April 4, 1963 – Graham Norton, Irish actor and talk show host; September 8, 1964 – Raven, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,263