Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929June Squibb
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1962Annette Zilinskas
- 1965Valérie Benguigui
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1979Marc Abaya
- 1990Kris Wu
- 1992Kim Yura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 1926Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012)
- 1937Garry Gross, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1939Leonardo Quisumbing, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1947Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor
- 1957Cam Clarke, American voice actor and singer
- 1964Arne Duncan, American educator and politician, 9th United States Secretary of Education
- 1967Rebecca Schaeffer, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli, Brazilian model and television host
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kid Cudi, Masahiro Usui, William Macready, Lisa Whelchel, Kevin Griffin, Kurt Krakowian, Franco Ventriglia, Ann Cusack, Dolores Keane, Billy Fury.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1978 – Aarti Mann, American actress; September 3, 1992 – August Alsina, American singer-songwriter; April 4, 1972 – Jill Scott, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957