Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Frank Carson
- 1937Leo Goeke
- 1946Sally Field
- 1951John Falsey
- 1960Michael Cerveris
- 1965Valérie Benguigui
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1974Zoe McLellan
- 1977Patrícia Tavares
- 1989Shaina Magdayao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 1923Don Lusher, English trombonist and bandleader (d. 2006)
- 1937Eugene Pitt, American singer (The Jive Five)
- 1953Frank Hanisch, German footballer
- 1961Craig Goldy, American guitarist (Dio, Giuffria, and Rough Cutt)
- 1979Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Kaspars Gorkšs, Latvian footballer
- 1982Sowelu, Japanese singer
- 1992Kim Yura, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hilde Hildebrand, Max Showalter, Jacques Perrin, Imani Coppola, Michael Nyqvist, Chris Hunter, Robert Zemeckis, Paul Newman, Hallie Todd, Diane Lane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1945 – Martin Shaw, English actor and producer; October 27, 1987 – Sebastian Gacki, Canadian actor; November 2, 1913 – Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150