Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,551 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Yoohoo - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yoohoo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yoohoo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1979Marc Abaya
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1988Conchita Wurst
- 1989Shaina Magdayao
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1835Cesare Lombroso, Italian criminologist and physician, founded the Italian school of criminology (d. 1909)
- 1893Edsel Ford, American lieutenant and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1937Leo Goeke, American tenor and actor (d. 2012)
- 1955William H. McRaven, former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.
- 1978Zak Morioka, Brazilian race car driver
- 1981Kaspars Gorkšs, Latvian footballer
- 1981Lee Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1984Ricky Romero, American baseball player
- 1986Conor Sammon, Irish footballer
- 1990Kris Wu, Chinese rapper, singer, songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Masterson, Charles Laughton, Natasja Saad, Cornelius, Missy Elliott, Nick Bockwinkel, Jérémie Renier, Jaime Koeppe, Maria Thayer, Jonathan Silverman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Woman in Love by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1960 – Yuki Ninagawa, Japanese actress; February 9, 1981 – The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009); April 3, 1985 – Leona Lewis, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,352